JSSC ANM Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern Here!!!! The Board Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the Syllabus for the post of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) from the Official Website. Aspirants who are all eagerly waiting for the Syllabus and Exam Pattern, you can download from our website. Lets Check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern from here.
JSSC ANM Syllabus 2021:
Name of the Board
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of the Post||
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)
JSSC ANM Selection Process 2021:
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is planning to organize the ANM Selection Process 2021 based on Written Test. Candidates who qualified the written test then will go to the Next level.
JSSC ANM Exam Pattern 2021:
JSSC ANM Syllabus 2021:
Community Health Nursing:
Concept of Health, Community Health practices, Health problems and policies, Health Organization, Role of Health team, Structure of Community, Rural community, Dynamics of Community, Community need assessment, Community methods & Media, Counseling, Community based Rehabilitation
- Nutrition: Essential nutrients, Nutritional problems, Nutritional assessment, promotion of Nutrition.
- Human body and Hygiene: The Human Body, Hygiene of the Body, Optimal functioning of the Body.
- Environmental Sanitation: Environmental Sanitation, Safe water, Disposal of Excreta and Waste, Community
- Mental Health: Mental Health, Maladjustment, Mental illness, Old age
Primary Health Care:
- Community Health Problems : Care of the Sick In the Community, Fever (Vital signs), Respiratory problems (Types & Classification), Aches and Pains (Nursing Management), Digestive problems, Urinary Problems, Cardiovascular problems (Signs & Symptoms), Diseases of the nervous system (Neurological problems, Metabolic diseases, Diseases of Musculoskeletal system, care of Handicap.
- Infection and Immunization : Concept of Disease, Infection, Immunity and Body defense mechanisms, immunization, Collection of Specimen (Principles & Methods), Disinfection and Sterilization, waste
- Communicable Diseases: Introduction to Communicable diseases, Communicable diseases, Care in Communicable diseases, Epidemic
- Primary Medical Care: Types of Drugs, Administration of Drugs, Drugs used in minor ailments, Common Emergency Drugs
- First Aid and Referral: Need for First Aid, Minor Injuries and Ailments, Fractures, Life-threatening conditions.
Child Health Nursing:
Growth & Development, Nutrition of Infants and Children, Children’s Rights, Care of the sick child, Care of Schoolchildren, School Health, Care of Adolescents, Care of Adolescent girls.
Human Reproductive System, Female Pelvis and Foetal skull, Foetus and Placenta, Normal Pregnancy, Antenatal Care, Normal Labour, Care during Normal labour, Normal puerperium, Care of New-born, High risk New-Born, Safe Mother-hood, High risk Pregnancies, Abnormalities of pregnancy, Abortion, Abnormal childbirth, Abnormal puerperium, Surgical Intervention, Medications used In midwifery, Life cycle approach, Status of women and empowerment, women Heath Problems, RTIs and STIs, HIV/AIDS, Infertility, Population Education, Family welfare.
Health Centre Management:
- The Sub-centre
- Maintenance of Stock
- Implementation of National health programs
- Update knowledge
The JSSC ANM Exam Date 2021 will be Announce Soon
The direct link to download JSSC ANM Syllabus 2021 have provided above
There are various vacancies allotted for these recruitment