JPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online For Veterinary Doctor Posts 166 Vacancies!! Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has released the notification for the post of Veterinary Doctor to fill up 166 vacancies through the online mode. Eligible Candidates can check the eligibility details and apply for the post before the last date. The last date to apply online for the post is 16.04.021. JPSC Recruitment and eligibility details are given below in our blog.
JPSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
Name of the posts
|No of vacancy||
A total of 166 vacancies have released for the post of Veterinary Doctor.
- Veterinary Doctor (Regular) – 124
- Veterinary Doctor (Backlog) – 42
Age Limit for JPSC:
Candidates should have age Minimum 22 Years and Maximum 35 Years of age are eligible for the post to apply.
JPSC Educational qualification:
Aspirants must have completed Graduate, B.V.Sc & A.H in any recognized Board or University to apply in the list Indian veterinary council act 1984.
The candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration in the range of Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month.
JPSC Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Written Test and Interview. Refer official notification for more details.
JPSC Application Fee:
- Divyang Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates:150/-
- For Backlog Posts: EBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
- For Regular Posts: UR, EBC & BC Candidates: Rs.600/-
How to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2021:
- First visit official website, Go to the official site.
- And check for the JPSC Recruitment or Careers which you are going to apply.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Pay the application fee (If applicable)
- submit the application form before last date 16th April 2021
- download the Application form number/ acknowledgement number
The last date for the application is 16.04.2021
They are allotted 166 vacancies for the posts.
The post name is Veterinary Doctor.