JNARDDC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021 out – Check Details here || Apply Online: The Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre are accepting online applications for Scientific Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Other positions. There are four vacancies for this role. Candidates who meet the requirements will apply April 17th to May 10th, 2021.
Nagpur JNARDDC Recruitment 2021 The following is information about the exam process, educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply, important dates, and other specifics. Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the official Notification. For the most up-to-date details on their dream work, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
JNARDDC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|The Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre|
Name of the Post
|Scientific Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Other positions|
|No. of Vacancy||
May 10th, 2021
JNARDDC Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Until applying for the JNARDDC Recruitment 2021, an applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements. As a result, make sure that everything on this page is right. The maximum age limit for the job is 30 years old as of the issue date for the advertisement.
- The candidates should completed B.Sc./ Diploma in Engineering / Technology of three years duration or Equivalent with three years relevant experience for the post of Scientific Assistant post. Candidates should be graduate preferably B.Com with 3 years of service in Purchases & stores for the post of Senior Purchases cum store Assistant post. Candidates should completed Junior Assistant for the post is Graduate with typing speed of 40 wpm/ certificate in computer.
JNARDDC Salary Details 2021:
In addition to basic pay, the candidates selected would be eligible for DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, and other allowances and benefits as per Central Government Rules as applicable to JNARDDC employees. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Candidates who meet the qualifications for the position are encouraged to apply. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don’t pass it up.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Scientific Assistant II||Rs.29200 – 92300/-|
|Scientific Assistant I||Rs.25500 – 81100/-|
|Senior Purchase cum Store Assistant||Rs.29200 – 92300/-|
|Jr Assistant||Rs.19900 – 63200/-|
JNARDDC Application Fee 2021:
For these positions, the application fee is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). SC/ST/PWD/ESM applicants, on the other hand, are excluded from paying application fees. In the absence of application fees, the candidature for all other categories would be refused. The application fee must be charged to the following account via RTGS, NEFT, or any other online method.
JNARDDC Selection Process 2021:
There will be two rounds to the application process. The first is a skill/trade test, and the second is a written test. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an ability test. After short-listing, the specifics of the skill/trade exam, as well as its timetable, will be available on the website. Candidates who pass the skill/trade test will be invited to take a final written exam. The number of candidates who will be called for a written examination will be determined by JNARDDC law, and the appointing authority’s decision will be final.
How to Apply JNARDDC Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ http://www.jnarddc.gov.in/.
- Check the Career page and search the JNARDDC Recruitment 2021 link.
- Notification page will appear on the screen.
- Check the eligibility and other details.
- Clicks apply online option, register and fill the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents scan copies.
- Pay application fee for the given mood.
- Click submit option and take a print out for reference.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are four vacancies for this role.
Candidates who meet the requirements will apply April 17th to May 10th, 2021.
The maximum age limit for the job is 30 years old as of the issue date for the advertisement.