JKSSB SI PET/PST Admit Card 2023: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board will upload the Admit Cards to the candidates for the Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET) for the post of Sub Inspector, Home Department on 30.11.2023. Candidates are advised to download their PET/PST call letter from below attached link.
JKSSB SI Admit Card 2023 Released Date
|Name of the Board
|Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
|No of Vacancy
|PET/PST Exam Date
|Admit Card Released Date
|Admit Card Released
JKSSB SI PET/PST Exam Date 2023:
Candidates that the Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET) for the post of Sub Inspector, Home Department, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No. 06 of 2021, Item No. 668 shall be held at Jammu & Kashmir Centres, respectively, on the dates mentioned below:
|Dates for conduct of PST/PET
|06th December and 07th December, 2023
|13th December to 19th December, 2023
JKSSB SI Admit Card 2023 Released Date:
- Admit Cards for the candidates appearing for the PST/PET at Kashmir Centre shall be hosted on the official website of JKSSB (jkssb.nic.in) from 30-11-2023 and for those appearing at Jammu Centre from 05-12-2023.
- Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their E-mail ID and Date of Birth. They must read the instructions contained therein, carefully.
- The candidates are also advised to be in touch with the JKSSB’s official website (jkssb.nic.in) for the latest updates on the examinations and Admit cards will not be sent by post.
How to Download JKSSB SI PET/PST Admit Card 2023:
- To download E-Admit Card, first visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e., jkssb.nic.in.
- On the homepage, there will be an option to download E-Admit Card.
- On that page, click on the link/button – “LOGIN”.
- Enter log-in credentials, i.e., Username and Password.
- Username will be your E-mail ID & Password will be your Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format.
- On successful completion of above step, your basic details will be shown, kindly verify the details, in case of any mismatch, please contact help desk via call or email.
- Click on the “View and Print E-Admit Card’ button.
- The JKSSB E-Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Candidate must bring a clear printed copy of the E-admit card on the day of their PST/PET.
- Download and Print your JKSSB E-admit card.
Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET) for the post of Sub Inspector will be held on 06 & 07.12.2023 for Kashmir.
Admit Cards for PST/PET at Kashmir Centre shall be hosted on the official website of JKSSB (www.jkssb.nic.in) from 30-11-2023.
Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the website using their E-mail ID and Date of Birth.