JKPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for FDO – Salary up to Rs. 1,51,100 – Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission JKPSC has released a recruitment notification for filling up the post of Fisheries Development Officer in fisher department. Candidates who domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir with Masters in Fisheries management or Fisheries Science can apply for this recruitment through online mode link application link given in this page. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Official Notification for this recruitment and application link were given at the end for the post for your preference.
JKPSC FDO Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Written Exam Pattern for Fisheries Development Officer Here!!!
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Name of the Board
|Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
Name of the Post
|Fisheries Development Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||
JKPSC Vacancy 2021
There were 2 vacancies were offered for the post of Fisheries Development Officer at JKPSC. Those 2 vacancies were distributed as 1 one OM category and 1 for RMA Category.
JKPSC Age Limit
- Age limit for the post of Fisheries Development Officer must be calculated as on 01-01-2021.
- Candidate’s age belong to OM and in service candidates or government sector should not exceed maximum age limit of 40 years candidates should born after 01-01-1981
- Candidates belong to RBA Category age limit should not exceed the maximum age limit of 43 years that is candidates should be born after 01-01-1978
JKPSC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed the M.F. Sc or M.Sc. in Fisheries Management or M.Sc., Zoology with ichthyology as special subject or specialized in fish processing or preservation or Industrial fisheries from a recognized university or Institution
- Candidate should be domicile of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir. Candidates should posses the domicile certificate issued by the competent Authority in the prescribed format
JKPSC Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected based on written examination and Interview.
- The written examination will be conducted on 01-08-2021 at Srinagar and Jammu Centers. There were 120 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in this examination and 2 hours will be given to complete the written examination. 0.25 negative marks will be given to each wrong answer. The written examination will carry out 68 points.
- Based on the merit list of the written examination shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview or Viva voce test. The number of candidates called for interview is to be minimum of 3 timed of the number of vacancies. The interview will have 25 points.
Fisheries Development Officer Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Fisheries Development Officer at JKPSC by Level 8 pay scale that is Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1, 51,100. Salary will be given based on their qualification and previous work experience.
JKPSC Admit Card 2021
Admit Card for the written examination will be issued 2 weeks before the written examination. Candidates can download the admit card of the examination can be downloaded directly from our website. Candidate should bring 2 passport size colored photograph and any one of the listed ID Card namely Aadhar Card or E-Aadhar, Pan, Voters ID, Driving License, Employment Card, Passport, School/College or University ID Card.
JKPSC Application Fee
Candidates should deposit Requisite fee thorough online mode. Candidates belong to general Category should pay Rs. 1000 and Reserved candidates should pay Rs. 500 as requisite fee. Candidates belongs to PHC will be exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to Official website of JKPSC
- Go to Online Application page
- Or use the link given below
- Click One Time Registration
- Login into your account and start filling the application
- After completing the application for pay your application fee through online mode
- Candidates can edit their application from 17-05-2021 to 19-05-2021
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply on online for the post of Fisher Development Officer before 15-05-2021
There were 2 vacancies were offered for the post of JKPSC Fisheries Development Officer
General candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000 and Reserved candidates should pay Rs. 500 and PHC candidates are exempted from application fee