JKPSC Recruitment 2020. Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has Released the Notification for the post of Medical Officer for 900 Vacancies. This Application Form Will Be Available From 05.08.2020 to 4.09.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Board||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Number of Post||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||900|
|Start Date For Application||05.08.2020|
|Last Date For Application||04.09.2020|
|Status Category||Notification Released|
Educational Qualification For the JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates can check the Essential Qualification based upon their post in which Regarding Information based on the MBBS Degree from a Recognition of the qualification in below official notification check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic record.
- Registration of Medical Council of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir/Medical Council of India is pre-requisite for the eligibility of the candidate.
Vacancies For the JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of post||Medical Officer|
Age Limit for the JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Minimum = 18 Years
- Maximum/In-service = 40 Years
- Physically Challenged candidates = 42 Years
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC/PSP/EWS categories = 43 Years
- Ex-serviceman = 48 Years
Selection process For the JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates Should All receive the Application will be explained as the guidelines and asked to appear for the final selection.
i) In pursuance of SRO No: 388 dated: 10.09.2018 the selection process shall be by
written test only which shall be of NEET (PG) standard as far as practicable.
ii) The written test (MCQ type) shall be of 100 points.
Application Fee for JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
- General Category = Rs.400.00
- Reserved Categories = Rs.200.00
- PHC Candidates = Nil
How To Apply for the JKPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates Should Complete the Eligibility of the post.
- Post is based upon Regarding to the Contract basis.
- Interested candidates may send a copy of updated CV and self-attested copies Send the application form to this following email with all the necessary documents.
- Check the Address In below Mention in official Notification.
|Date of commencement for submission of online applications||05.08.2020|
|Last date for submission of online applications and online fee||04.09.2020|
Apply online – Click Here
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|