JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Prelims Admit Card 2023: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission released the Prelims Admit Card for the post of Prosecuting Officer. Candidates who are going to appear for the examination can download the admit card from our site. The examination will be conducted on 29.01.2023.
JKPSC PO Admit Card Link 2023:
|Name of the Board||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Title of the Post||Prosecuting Officer|
|Status||Admit Card Out|
JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Hall Ticket 2023:
- The board released the prelims admit card for the post of Prosecuting Officer, candidates can download it by entering the online application form number and date of birth. Candidates must bring a printout of the Admit card/ Roll Number Slip to the Examination Hall.
- For securing entry into the center of examination, in addition to the Admit Card/ Roll Number Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport-size photos and any of the original valid photo id proof.
JKPSC PO Exam Date 2023:
- The examination shall comprise of Prelims, Mains, and Personality Test (Interview). The board released the Prelims exam date which is to be held on 29.01.2023.
- The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choices) questions and carry a maximum of 400 marks. Candidates who passed in the prelims examination will be eligible for the mains examination.
How to download Admit Card for JKPSC PO 2023?
- Go to the official site
- On the homepage check the What’s New Column
- Select “Download Admit Card for Prosecuting Officer (Preliminary) Examination-2022”
- Enter the application number and date of birth to download the admit card
- In case you are not able to download your admit card, you may contact the (Computer Section) J&K Public Service Commission, Solina Srinagar/Resham Garh Colony, Jammu, with valid proof of having filled in the Online Application form & Fee.
The preliminary examination will be held on 29.01.2023.
The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choices) questions and carry a maximum of 400 marks.
Candidates can download the admit card by entering the application number and date of birth.