JKPSC Syllabus PDF 2022 – Check & Download Assistant Legal Remembrancer/ District Litigation Officer Exam Pattern, Topics!!! The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has invited application for the Candidates to hire them as Assistant Legal Remembrancer/ District Litigation Officer in the Department of Law, Justice & Parliamentary Affairs through Examination. The Exam Date for the Post will be Informed Soon. The Candidates planning to give their Exam can Check & Download the Assistant Legal Remembrancer/ District Litigation Officer Exam Pattern, and Topics.
JKPSC Syllabus 2022 Details
|Board Name||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Legal Remembrancer/ District Litigation Officer|
|Exam Date||Will be Informed Later|
JKPSC Selection Process:
The Candidates will be hired after the written exam and Interview Conducted by the Board.
JKPSC Written Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be a MCQ Type – with 100 Questions.
- The Exam Duration is 2 Hours
- Note: The Exam consists of Negative Marking of 0.25 for Every Wrong Answers.
- The Candidates shortlisted in the Written Exam will be called for the Interview/ Viva Voce.
|A||Written Exam||68 Points|
|B||Performance in the interview/Viva Voce test. The candidate shall be asked to deliver a 5 minute demonstration/lecture on a given topic from the relevant subject to demonstrate his/her domain knowledge/skills and will be assessed and evaluated by the subject experts and the Members of the Commission in the Selection Committee/interview Board||25 Points|
|C||Weightage For Higher Qualification|
|(i) One year Post Graduate Diploma in the relevant subject (on pro rata basis)||2 Points||
Maximum 4 Points
|(i) One year Post Graduate Diploma in the relevant subject (on pro rata basis)||4 Points|
|Distinction in Sports (Certified by Secretary, J&K Sports Council to be an outstanding Sports Person in terms of J&K Appointment of (Outstanding Sports Persons) Rules, 2022||1 Point|
|Distinction in NCC activities (Holder of Grade “C” Certificate)||1 Point|
|Gold Medal for overall first position in the prescribed qualification.||1 Point|
JKPSC Syllabus 2022:
Syllabus for Written Test of ALR/DLO
- School of Jurisprudence, Analytical, historical, philosophical and sociological
- Source of Law: custom, precedent and legislation
- Rights and duties
- Ownership and possession.
Constitutional Law of India:
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution,
- Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and Fundamental Duties.
- Constitutional position of the President and Governors and
- Supreme Court and High Courts, their powers and jurisdiction
- Union Public Service Commission and State Public Service Commission’s: their powers and Functions.
- Distribution of Legislative powers between the Union and States.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendment of the Constitution.
- Nature of International Law,
- Sources: Treaty. Custom, General principles of laws recognized by civilized nations and subsidiary means for the determination of law.
- State Recognition and State Succession.
The United Nation: its objectives and Principal Organs, the constitution, role and jurisdiction of the International Court of justice.
Law of Torts:
- Nature and definition of tort,
- Liability based on fault and strict liability.
- Vicarious liability.
- Joint tort- feasors.
- False imprisonment and malicious
General Criminal Law:
- General principles o f Criminal liability,
- Mens rea,
- General expections,
- Abetment and conspiracy
- Joint and constructive liability
- Criminal attempts,
- Murder and Culpable homicide,
- Theft, extortion, robbery and dacoity
- Misappropriation and Criminal breach of trust
Law of Contract:
- Basic elements of contract, officer, acceptance, consideration, contractual capacity.
- Factors vitiating consent,
- Void, voidable, illegal and unenforceable agreements
- Performance of contracts,
- Dissolution of contractual obligations, frustration of contracts.
- Quassi- contracts.
- Remedies for breach of contract.
Civil Procedure Code, 1908
Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Exam Date for the JKPSC Assistant Legal Remembrancer 2022 will be Informed Later.
The Candidates will be Hired after the Written exam and Interview Conducted by the Board.
The Registration Last Date for JKPSC Recruitment 2022 is 30-09-2022.