JK High Court Recruitment 2022: Vacancy for 10th Pass Candidate | Salary of Rs. 81100 Per Month – Apply Online!!! The Jammu and Kashmir High Court has invited Online applications from the candidates for participating in the selection process for various posts The Online Application for the Job is to begin From 30-05-2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 18-06-2022.
JK High Court Recruitment 2022 Details
|Board Name||Jammu and Kashmir High Court|
|Post Name||Lift Operators and Driver-lI Post|
|Apply Online Begins From||30-05-2022|
JK High Court Recruitment 2022:
The Notification released for appointing 5 Lift Operators and Driver-lI Post by Direct Recruitment Method in the High Court of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh. The Vacancy Distribution are:
- Lift Operators – 3 Vacancies
- Driver-lI -2 Vacancies
JK High Court Job Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the Lift Operators Post must have Completed Matriculation with ITI Trained in Electric Trade
- The candidates applying for the Driver-lI (Entry Level) Post must have Completed Middle Pass with validly issued Driving License.
JK High Court Job Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the job must not be Less than the Age Limit of 18 years. The Age Relaxation will be given for the Reserved Candidates.
JK High Court Job Selection Process:
The candidates applied for the job will be selected based on the Written Test/Interview conducted by the board. The Criteria formulated for selection to the posts advertised will he uploaded on the official Website of the High Court with the details of venues, dates of the written test/interview. No Separate Call Letter will be Issued Individually For the Interview Process.
JK High Court Job Salary:
The candidates selected for the post will be given the Salary of Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100 per month for the Post of Lift Operators (Level – 4) and Rs. 19900 – Rs.63200 Per Month for the Post of Driver-lI (Entry Level) (Level –2).
How to apply for the JK High Court Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates willing to apply for the job must visit the board website: http://jkhighcourt.nic.in/
- Select on the “Notification” Option under the ”Recruitment” Column
- Search for the Job Notification under the “Recruitment” Column
- Check the job details and eligibility criteria of the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” Option available under the “Recruitment” Column.
- The candidates have to Register or Log In with the Needed Details to Apply for the Job
- The “Apply Online” For the Job will be Activated from 30-05-2022
- The candidates have to apply for the job, before 18-06-2022.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates applying for the Job must have Completed Matriculation (10th Std) – Minimum.
The “Apply Online” For the Job will be Activated from 30-05-2022
The candidates have to apply for the job, before 18-06-2022.