JIPMER Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Junior Resident Vacancies | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has released the recruitment notification for the post of Junior resident on NPG-Dentistry. Total numbers of vacancies are 02. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page.
JIPMER Recruitment 2021 Last Date to Apply
Online application is available up to 04.01.2022 at their official site. Refer this page till end for further info and online application direct link also available on this page.
JIPMER Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the Post||
|Number of vacancy||02|
Last date to apply
Written Test & Interview Date
JIPMER Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should have passed BDS (including completion of one year Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Only those candidates who have passed BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the date of written test/Interview will be considered. It implies that those who have completed BDS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) on or after 05.01.2020 will be considered.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (NPG-Dentistry) anywhere else and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NPG-Dentistry) post even if they otherwise qualify.
JIPMER Careers 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a Basic Pay of Rs.56,100/- Level 10, Cell-1 (Revised) per month with other allowances inclusive of NPA as admissible under rules (Total Rs.85,000 Approximately) from the respective board.
JIPMER Jobs 2021 Selection process
- Candidates are shortlisted for Junior resident post based on Written test and Interview. The Written Test and Interview will be held on 06.01.2022 (Tentative). The Written Test shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY.
- Eligible candidates who have applied for the JR (NPG-Dentistry) may attend the written test/Interview to be held at 08.00 A.M on 06-01-2022 (THURSDAY) at belonging address. They have to bring all original certificates with one set of self-attested copy on this day without fail.
JIPMER academic centre,
JIPMER Jobs 2021 Application Fee
- Application fees for each category as mentioned below should be paid by the candidate using online mode only. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Rs. 500 for General (UR), OBC & EWS candidates and Rs. 250 for SC/ST candidates. The Fee is exempted for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs).
How to Apply for JIPMER Junior Resident Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of JIPMER website.
- Find and select required notification on the Job page.
- Click “Apply online” and fill the application form.
- Fill the application form and click “Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
04.01.2022 is the last date to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 02 vacancies offered for JIPMER Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are shortlisted for Junior resident post based on Written test and Interview. The Written Test and Interview will be held on 06.01.2022 (Tentative).