JIPMER Recruitment 2020 was released. The Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has invites the Lab Technician (BMGF study)& Senior Research Fellow (BMGF study) position will be purely on temporary and contractual basis for the specified period of time, based on a research project, and may be terminated earlier than expected. This Offline Application form available in official Site. Interested candidates may please send their application by e-mail with subject line mentioning “Application for the position “Senior Research Fellow (BMGF Study) & Lab Technician (BMGF study)” to email@example.com till 27.03.2020.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020
|Name of Board||Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Post Name||Lab Technician & Senior Research Fellow|
|Apply Last Date||27.03.2020|
Vacancy Details in JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
Totally 2 Vacancies for Lab Technician (BMGF study)& Senior Research Fellow (BMGF study) in Department of Neonatology.
Age Limit in JIPMER Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must be completed in Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 35 Years to apply the Lab Technician & Senior Resident Post.
JIPMER Lab Technician & Senior Research Fellow Vacancy Qualification Details:
Senior Research Fellow:
MSc or PhD in Medical Microbiology Desirable: 2 years experience as Senior Research Fellow or equivalent in a reputed institution.
Graduation Degree in Science from a recognized university; OR
- 12th class pass with science subject (in 10+2 system) or Intermediate (Science) or equivalent from a recognized university/institution AND
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized institute AND
- One year experience in a medical laboratory
Desirable: Experience in microbiology
Read More : Latest Bank Jobs 2020
JIPMER Lab Technician & Senior Research Fellow Vacancy 2020 Salary & Duration:
- Senior Resident – Rs. 36,400 per month consolidated, 12-18 Months
- Lab Technician- Rs. 18,000 per month consolidated, 12-18 Months
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Job Profile Details:
The Lab technician will be responsible for:
- Labeling, scanning, immediate processing and storage of collected bio specimens at Tertiary Site
- Collecting the reports of the routine laboratory tests performed for the enrolled infant from the side lab or designated outsourced laboratory
- Maintaining laboratory records in the eCRF
- Maintaining the equipment log, calibration logs, ensuring smooth functioning of equipment at site
- Receiving, labeling and analyzing samples
- Designing and executing laboratory testing according standard procedures
- Organize and store all bio specimens according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
Read More : Latest Defence Jobs 2020
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Skills Details:
- Excellent reading comprehension and strong written as well as verbal communication skills including good command of English required
- Good understanding of needs for project and job responsibilities
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Good organizational behavior and problem solving skills
- Well versed in recording the data
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, investigators
JIPMER Lab Technician & Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 Important Instructions:
1.This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project, and may be terminated earlier than expected.
- All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for the posts are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. Candidates not found suitable for the posts notified, can be offered a lower post on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- Only candidates who can join by 01-04-2020 need to apply, as the position is to be filled on an urgent basis for Lab Technician and Only candidates who can join by 01-08-2020 need to apply for Senior Resident Post.
- In case large number of applications are received for each post, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written test/Interview. Short list will be posted on the JIPMER website approximately 10 days after this notice.
- Request for change in Written test/ Interview schedule will not be entertained.
- The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits.
- Interested candidates may please send their application by e-mail with subject line mentioning “Application for the position “Lab technician (BMGF Study)” & “Senior Research Fellow (BMGF Study)” to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The application should include:
- Current CV
- Application form (attached on the JIPMER website)
- Recent color photo
- Names, phone numbers and contact details of three referees who are willing to give you letters of reference.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons thereof.
- All results will be published on the JIPMER website and all future communications will be only through email
Read More : Latest Government Jobs 2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|