JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Notification Released!! All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bibinagar, an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY).
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry has been designated as the Mentor Institute for AIIMS, Bibinagar (Telangana). JIPMER, Puducherry invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up of the following faculty posts on contract basis in the disciplines.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry|
|Post Name||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor|
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancy – 53
Professor – 06
Additional Professor – 13
Associate Professor – 11
Assistant Professor – 23
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Essential Qualification:
- A Medical qualification included in I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in part II or third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section13 (3) of the Act.)
- A Postgraduate qualification, e.g. MD in Radio diagnosis or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline or subject;
Experience: Ten years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in Radio diagnosis after obtaining the qualifying degree of MD in Radio diagnosis or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
|Post Name||Age Limit||
Age Limit (as on closing date of receipt of applications 27.04.2020)
|Professor||Not exceeding 58 years|
|Associate Professor||Not exceeding 50 years|
The closing date for receipt of the application will be considered as cutoff date for computing the upper age limit and experience.
Age relaxation can be availed only if the posts are reserved in particular category as per rules of Government of India.
OBC – 3 (Three) years
SC/ST – 5 (Five) years
In addition to that, if the candidates belong to Persons with Disabilities / Government Servants – age relaxation can be availed as per rules of Government of India.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Consolidated Pay:
Professor – Rs.2, 20,000/-
Additional Professor – Rs.2, 00,000/-
Associate Professor – Rs.1, 88,000/-
Assistant Professor – Rs.1, 42,506/-
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Mode of Selection:
The mode of selection will be Personal Interview. (In case if huge number of applications received for any of the disciplines then a written exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for Personal Interview (OR) the Selection Committee may short-list candidates for the interview)
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Details of Application Fees:
Application Fee (Rs. 500/- for UR & OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC & ST) must be submitted in the form of Bankers Cheque or Demand Draft. No fee for PWD candidates. The above mentioned applications fee should be submitted along with the filled in application in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at Bank of Baroda, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020?
A completed application should have the following documents invariably sent along with the application.
- Filled Application form (Annexure – I)
- Bankers Cheque / Demand Draft
- Brief of the Candidates (Annexure – II)
- Filled Power Point Presentation (Annexure – III)
- Proof of Age
- UG Mark sheets and degrees Certificates
- PG Mark sheets and degrees Certificates
- Ph.D degree Certificates (If Applicable)
- Registration Certificates
- Experience Certificates
- Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC/EWSs (In the prescribed format as per GoI norms) (If applicable)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Govt. Organization (if applicable)
- Any other relevant documents.
The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________ IN THE DISCIPLINE OF ___________________ FOR AIIMS BIBINAGAR, TELANGANA along with above mentioned documents and send it to the address mentioned below: To The Nodal Officer Office of AIIMS Bibinagar Room No.111, Second Floor, Administrative Block JIPMER, Puducherry-605 006 The application should reach on or before 27.04.2020 (Monday), 04.30 P.M. In addition to hard copy, the candidates should also send the soft copy of all the above mentioned certificates to email@example.com
NOTE:- In case, if it is not possible to send the hard copy of the application and bank draft before the last date due to restrictions to contain corona virus outbreak, atleast the soft copy should be sent before the last date to consider his/her application. All such applications received by email will be acknowledged within two (2) working days. If an acknowledgement is not received, please write/mail again with a copy of the application.
JIPMER Recruitment 2020 Date & Venue of the Interview:
The date and venue of interview for the eligible candidates will be intimated later. Kindly refer JIPMER website for updates regarding the Interview schedule.
Terms and Conditions for Contract Appointment:
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS will be initially for a period of 11 months with effect from the date of joining and the extension will be granted if required by the administration for the further periods. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS Bibinagar / JIPMER
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS Bibinagar and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular faculty members of the AIIMS Bibinagar / JIPMER
- The competent authority reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the Department will issue TDS Certificate/s.
- The contractually engaged persons will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment in this Institute as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain valid up to contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
- The contractually engaged persons will not be eligible to get official accommodation/quarters allotment within the campus as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
- The contractually engaged persons shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- Applications lacking complete information as required and non-remittance of requisite application fee as well as failure in submission of copies of relevant documents within the specified period will be rejected without any communication.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|