JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021 Out – Download Application Here: The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released an advertisement for a Project Manager position. There is just one opening for this position. Eligible candidates must apply by 5 p.m. on June 10th, 2021. Our blog has further information on the roles for anyone who is interested. For the most up-to-date information on the positions they’re interested in, candidates should visit our blog.
JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy||
10th June 2021
JIPMER Project Manager Eligibility Criteria 2021:
A candidate must fulfil all of the eligibility parameters to apply for JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021. As a result, double-check the information on this page for correctness. The minimum age requirement for this position is 50 years old.
- Post-Graduation in Medical /Non-Medical subject or Under Graduate in Professional course (proof to be submitted with application).
- Minimum five years of experience in managing projects involving in handling funds/ accounts/ manpower (proof to be submitted with application).
- Skills in handling Microsoft office, emails, web conferencing & other internet band tools.
- MBA from reputed Institute
- Experience in medical field or in the conduct of clinical trials
- Experience in the hospital / health/ allied fields
JIPMER Project Manager Salary Details 2021:
The monthly stipend for this position is RS.45, 000/- (consolidated). As a result, the wage is determined by the parameters listed above. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Applicants who meet the qualifications for the post are encouraged to apply. Don’t let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity pass you by.
JIPMER Project Manager Selection Process 2021:
Shortlisted candidates will be chosen based on their application and curriculum vitae. Shortlisted candidates will get an email confirmation, which will include information about the next steps in the selection process. The information will be available on the JIPMER website as well. The CV and application, as well as the interview, will be used to make the final decision. Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. The interview will not be compensated with a TA/DA.
Due to limits imposed by the Covid-19 epidemic, the interview for this position may be performed by videoconferencing. Candidates are responsible for bringing a suitable device (computer, laptop, or mobile phone) to the interview and ensuring that they have an appropriate internet connection at the time of the interview. The candidate will be given advance notice of the interview date and time so that they can prepare.
How to Apply for JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website for further information.
- Check for the JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021 link.
- Click the notification and take a close look at it.
- Make sure you’re eligible.
- Interested and eligible candidates may email their CV and supporting documents scanned in one pdf to,
- Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is a one vacancy for the post.
Eligible candidates can apply on are before 10th June 2021 up to 5 PM.
The age limit for the post is Minimum 50 years.