JIPMER Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has issued a job announcement for Medical Laboratory Technologist and Junior Administrative Assistant positions. In this recruitment, 32 positions were available. On January 5, 2022, the online registration will close. Candidates should review the eligibility requirements listed below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Name of the post||
Medical Laboratory Technologist and Junior Administrative Assistant)
No of vacancies
JIPMER Jobs 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Medical Laboratory Technologist – candidates should have completed a Bachelors Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years relevant experience.
Junior Administrative Assistant) – candidates must have passed in 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. And A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
JIPMER Age Limit:
Candidate’s age should not exceed 30 years as on last date of the application.
JIPMER Careers 2021 Salary Details
Medical Laboratory Technologist – candidates shall get the Pay of Rs.35400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
Junior Administrative Assistant) – candidates shall get the Pay of 19,900/- in Level 2 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
JIPMER Jobs 2021 Selection process:
The selection will be based on the CBT test and Skill test. Candidates can check the Computer Based Test details on the official website.
JIPMER Application Fee:
- UR / EWS- Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OBC- Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST- Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PwDs (Persons with Disabilities) Exempted From Application Fees
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of JIPMER website.
- Find and select required notification on the Job page.
- If you are eligible for the post
- Then click on online application link
- Enter the required details
- Submit the application form
- Download filled application for further reference
There were totally 32 vacancies were offered for JIPMER Recruitment 2021.
The last date for the online application is 05.01.2022.
Candidates should not exceed 30 years of age.