JIPMER Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for DEO post – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Application form Given – The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Project Technician cum Data Entry Operator (DEO). There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode only. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 15.06.2021. Official Notification download link given at the end of the post.
JIPMER Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Project Technician cum Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Number of Vacancies||
JIPMER Vacancy 2021
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Project Technician cum Data Entry Operator (DEO) for the project named Setting up of Registry & Targeted Exome Sequencing in Children with Renal Tubular Disorders.
JIPMER Age Limit
Candidates age should not exceed maximum age limit of 30 years to apply for the post of Project Technician cum Data Entry Operator. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST and OBC candidates as per government norms.
DEO Eligibility at JIPMER
- Candidates should have completed 12th standard with science subjects or equivalent from recognized Board or Institution and should complete 2 years diploma of Medical Laboratory Technician / B.Sc. (MLT) / B.Sc.(Biotechnology) or equivalent to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidate must have working knowledge in MS Office (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with knowledge of performing basic statistical analysis.
- Applicants who have 1 years of work experience in molecular/genetic laboratory or Molecular Biology techniques or experience as DEO in reputed institution will be preferred for this recruitment.
DEO Job Description
- DEO is responsible for sample collection, DNA extraction, coding, sample transfer and managing bio- repository.
- Role Bearer should assist research activities relating to the project including data entry.
- Candidate should coordinate with technician cum data entry operator of other centres for packaging and transfer of samples.
- Candidate is responsible for executing finance and administrative related tasks of project.
DEO Contract in JIPMER
Selected candidate will be appointed for the period of 1 year initially. Based on the performance of the candidate, the appointment could be extended till the end of the project or duration of the Project whichever is earlier.
DEO Salary in JIPMER
Selected candidate will get paid for Rs. 18,000 per month and candidates will get 10% increment in 2nd years and Rs. 800 increment in 3rd year.
DEO Selection Process at JIPMER
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance on the Written examination and personal interview. Candidates will subject to written examination before attentive interview. Written examination contains MCQ and questions asked from General Science, General Analytical ability and knowledge of concerned area.
- All the applicants should have to attend interview on 26.06.2021 from 10.00 am at Seminar room 2, Department of Paediatrics, JIPMER Women and Children Hospital, Puducherry.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2021?
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Go to official website of JIPMER and go to careers page.
- Find the official notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- Download the official notification and fill the application form,
- Attach the required documents and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15.06.2021.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is one vacancy were offered for the post of DEO at JIPMER recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have to apply for JIPMER recruitment on or before 15.06.2021.
Selected candidate for the post of JIPMER DEO get paid for Rs. 18,000 per month.