JIPMER Admission Notification 2020: Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has Released the Admission Notification for Academic Year 2020 – 2021 of D.M / M.Ch from the Official Site. The Online Application will be Starts from 16-10-2020 (Friday) 11.00 AM. Candidates who wish to apply for the Degree in any discipline can use this chance to Apply Here Because the Online Applications link will end on 16-11-2020 (Monday) 5.00 PM. JIPMER is conducted to provide admission to various D.M / M.Ch and research programs available at this university.
JIPMER Admission Notification 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Name of Course||D.M / M.Ch|
|Number of Seat||54|
|Start Date For Application||16-10-2020 (Friday) 11.00 AM|
|Last Date for Application||16-11-2020 (Monday) 5.00 PM|
Eligibility Criteria For JIPMER Admission Notification 2020:
- Candidates should have passed M.D. / M.S. / DNB Degree from any University recognized as equivalent there to by the Medical Council of India.
- D. / DNB Degree in Medicine / Pediatrics /Radiotherapy recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Number and distribution of seats are subject to variation based on any periodic directives from Competent Authority.
- If suitable candidates are not available in the Sponsored Seats, the same will NOT be carried forward to General Seats in the respective specialty.
Selection Process For JIPMER Admission Notification 2020:
The sponsored candidates selected for admission will be granted only one-month time to produce Sponsorship/Relieving/Study leave/NOC certificates from the date of respective counseling. No further extension will be allowed at any cost.
How To Apply For JIPMER Admission Notification 2020:
- Go to Official Site.
- Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of application will not be accepted.)
- Can enter a name, date of birth, phone number and email ID and click on “Register” button.
- The password is sent to the registered mail ID and phone number. Enter the same to fill the application form.
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
- Candidates have to make the payment via online mode.
- Download and print the confirmation page for further use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|