JEE Main 2023 Update – Exam Likely in April || How to Prepare Yourself? It is expected that the National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 examination for admission to engineering and architecture across India. According to the reports, the JEE Main 2023 announcement is expected to be released within this week i.e. by November 30.
In that way, the JEE Main 2023 examination for the year 2023 may be held in April. Also, candidates will be allowed to submit their applications online mode once the announcements for JEE Main are released this week. Generally, 2 attempts are allowed for JEE Advanced and 3 attempts for JEE Main exam. So, it is better to pay more attention to the exam.
The candidates can pass only if they prepare properly. Now, JEE aspirants need to know about the highest-scoring chapters and topics in JEE Mains already held. That way you can prepare for the exam by downloading JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers and making test attempts.
How to Apply for JEE Main 2023?
- Visit the official website of jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The application process for the JEE Main will appear on the homepage.
- Fill up the application form using personal and educational qualification details.
- Upload the documents that are required.
- Pay the application fee and end up the process.
- Download the JEE Main Application Form and take a printout for further reference.