JEE Advanced 2021 Special Eligibility Status Out – Check Here: The Special Eligibility Status for the JEE Advanced 2021 test has been announced by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur. Check your eligibility status if you have applied for the JEE Advanced 2021 exam. Use the links provided on our blog.
Special Eligibility Status for JEE (Advanced) 2021:
Candidates who successfully registered for JEE (Advanced) 2020 but did not appear in both JEE (Advanced) 2020 examinations [Paper 1 and Paper 2] are eligible to apply for JEE (Advanced) 2021 directly. Filling out the following fields will confirm your eligibility for this one-time measure.
How to Check JEE Advanced 2021 Special Eligibility Status?
- Candidates can visit the http://www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- Check the “Quick Links” and click “Verification of Special Eligibility Status (one time measure)”
- Enter the JEE main 2020 or 2021 Applicant ion Number and Date of Birth.
- Click Submit option and new page will appear on the screen.
- Check you’re JEE Advanced 2021 Special Eligibility Status.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|