Jan Andolan campaign against COVID-19 launched in India. The Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy) has launched the Jan Andolan campaign against COVID-19. Earlier Jan Andolan Campaign for COVID-Appropriate Behaviour was launched PM Narendra Modi. The three key messages that are being underlined across the sector are – “Wear Mask, Follow Physical Distancing, and Maintain Hand Hygiene.
- The network of about 750 AYUSH Medical Colleges with their communities of students and teachers will also play an important role in this effort.
- About 150 hospitals and research councils directly linked to the Ministry of AYUSH will serve as hubs for communication and other related preventive activities.
- Nearly 2,000 people took the pledge under the auspices of the ministry and this activity will continue in the coming day
About Jan Andolan campaign:
The Union government launched a public awareness drive as part of its fight against Covid-19, with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his ministerial colleagues asking people to take precautions like wearing masks and maintaining social distancing.
- AYUSH Ministry launched First-Ever Regional Raw Drug Repository in – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Which Board signed MoU with AYUSH Ministry to Promote Medicinal Plants Cultivation? – National Medicinal Plants Board
- Union Ministers Shripad Yesso Naik & Jitendra Singh inaugurated 21 AYUSH Health & Wellness Centres in – Jammu & Kashmir
- Who is the Union Minister of AYUSH? – Shripad Yesso Naik
- Recently, Parliament approved Bill for giving national importance tag to Ayurveda institutes of which states? – Gujarat
- National Institute of Ayurveda is located in – Jaipur
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|