Jal Jeevan Mission – Lab on Wheels launched to test water quality. Haryana State Government launched “Lab on Wheels” initiative to test the water quality in the state. This Lab on Wheels initiative is part of Jal Jeevan Mission. The Lab vans are fully equipped with a multi-parameter system containing analyzers sensor, probes and instruments meant for assessing water quality.
- Theses labs will test for alkalinity, hardness, chlorine, nitrate, zinc, turbidity, PH and other microbiological tests.
- The lab also carries a LED display that will display the result immediately after analysis.
- The Mobile water testing lab is GPS-enabled for location tracking.
- This mobile van also has a fully automated sensor-based analysis controlled by centrally commanded software.
- The mobile testing van will be stationed at State Water Testing Laboratory, Karnal, and its area of operation will be throughout Haryana.
About Jal Jeevan Mission:
- Jal Jeevan Mission, a central government initiative under the Ministry of Jal Shakti, aims to ensure access of piped water for every household in India.
- The aim of this mission is to provide safe and adequate drinking water through individual household tap connections by 2024 to all households in rural India.
- The scheme aims to provide 55 litres of clean tab water per day per person. The scheme is being implemented by Ministry of Jal Shakti.
- Who is the First Har Ghar Jal State in India? – Goa
- Jal Jeevan Mission was launched in which year? – 2019
- Jal Jeevan Mission is under which department? – Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation
- Who is the Union Minister of Jal Shakti? – Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
- PM Narendra Modi has announced how many crores for Jal Jeevan Mission? – 3.5 lakh crore mission
- Jal Jeevan Mission aims to provide tap connections to all households in rural India by – 2024
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|