LTI Infotech Careers 2022: Check Job Details Here – Apply Online!!! The Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd (LTI) has released a Job Notification for recruiting Associate Director Post at the location of Pune (Maharashtra). The Job Application Form is attached below. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before the job Vacancy Expires.
LTI Infotech Recruitment 2022 Details
|Company name||Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd (LTI)|
|Post name||Associate Director Post|
|Vacancy||As per the requirement.|
LTI Job Description:
- The candidates appointed for the job must have to Oversee critical functions within the Managed Services department
- Have to deliver exceptional customer service in the most cost effective and efficient manner
LTI Infotech Eligibility:
- The candidates applying for the job must be a Qualified ITIL V3 Foundation
- Must have knowledge in the job field of Information Security, Management, Technology
LTI Job Skills Required For Software Engineer:
The candidate applying for the job must have following skills:
- Must have strong understanding of ITIL and IT Best Practices
- Should have Experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Have strong working knowledge of ITIL Incident, Change & Problem Management
- Must have Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
LTI Infotech Job Role and Responsibilities:
The selected candidates have to perform the following duties:
- Have to make recommendations to improve the customer service experience
- Must ensure that the right-fit Service Support and Service Delivery policies and processes
- Should own Incident, Request, Change and associated Escalation processes
- Have to monitor and assess performance to ensure team is meeting defined SLAs and KPIs
- Must facilitate service and support in projects impacting service areas
- Have to Liaise with the Account Managers for the Customer
- Have to make recommendations to improve the customer service experience and/or manage.
How to apply for L&T Infotech Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates applying for the job must check the official website of the board: https://www.lntinfotech.com/
- Select on the “Careers” option available in the homepage.
- Click on the” Explore Opportunities” and
- press “Search Jobs” and search for the Job Notification
- Check the job details for the post available.
- Then click on the “Apply Now” option and Register/Log In with their details
- The candidates have to apply for the job, the Vacancy Duration expires.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The selected candidates will be given posting Pune (Maharashtra).
The candidates can apply in Online Mode only.
The candidates can apply for the job by visiting the official website of the board.