ITBP MO Recruitment 2021 Last Date – Download Notification PDF| Apply Now!! Directorate General, Indo Tibetan Border Police Force has released the notification for filling up the Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-Command), Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant), Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant) posts on the official site. 553 vacancies offered notified. Candidates can apply online on or before 27.10.2021. ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 details are given below in our blog.
- Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second in Command):05
- Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant):201
- Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant):345
- Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant): 02
Total – 553
- A graduate degree in Medicine (M.B.B.S.) or equivalent from a recognized university/Institution/ Post Graduate Degree or Diploma/Doctorate of Medicine (DM) or Magister Chirurguie (M.Ch.) or equivalent.
- The age limit for recruitment should not be exceeding 50 years as on the closing date of receipt of application. Eligible candidates will be called for interview and document verification by a Board of Officers at designated centers to assess their suitability for appointment in CAPFs. Male candidate belonging to General (UR), OBC & EWS category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Emoluments Level 11 & 12 of Pay Matrix.
- Eligible and interested candidates have to apply online through website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates are advised to fill their profile and apply the online application form strictly as per the eligibility criteria and instructions given to avoid disqualification at a later stage. Candidates should also ensure to upload clear and legible photo, scanned signature, certificate in support of MBBS or equivalent qualification and specialized qualification issued by the recognized university and registration certificate of MCI/NMC/State Medical Council/Dental Council of India at the time of filing up their profile details on the website. Candidate may refer to the FAQs and How to register links on the website.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates can apply online on or before 27.10.2021
The age limit for recruitment should not be exceeding 50 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
553 vacancies offered notified