ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 out – Apply for GDMO and Specialist Post – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process and Official Notification Given – Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has released a recruitment notification for the post of Specialist and General duty Medical Officer (GDMOs) for various Locations throughout the country. This recruitment is completely based on contract. Interested and eligible candidates can walk in interview for this recruitment. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Official Notification and Interview details were given in this post.
ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
Name of the Post
|General duty Medical Officer
|Number of Vacancies||
10.05.2021 and 17.05.2021
ITBP Vacancy 2021
There were 88 vacancies were offered for the post of throughout the India. There were 11 for Specialist post and 77 for GDMOs post.
Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate’s age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 70 years
- Candidates should have Medical Qualification including in the first or Second schedule or part II of the Third Schedule to Indian Medical Council Act 1956. Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty as mentioned in Section A of Section B of Schedule V or Equivalent
- Candidates who completed post graduation should have minimum of one and half years of work experience and candidates who completed diploma in concerned specialty should have minimum of two and half years of work experience
ITBP Medical Officer Salary
Consolidated amount shall remains fixed for the whole tenure of contract which is limited for 3 years.
- For the post of Specialist will be paid for Rs. 85,000 per month
- For the post of GDMOs will get paid for Rs. 75,000 per month
Medical Officer Contract Period
Candidates will be initially appointed for the period of 3 years or he/she reaches 70 years of age whichever is earlier. The contract period will be extended for 2 years or up to 70 years based on the performance on the candidates.
ITBP Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the performance on the personal interview and all candidates will be medically examined by a board of Medical Officer and will be appointed for Medical Fitness
ITBP Interviews 2021
- Interview will be held on 10.05.2021 and 17.05.2021. Candidates are advised to check the official notification for further details about interview date and time.
- Candidates should have to bring all the original and photo copies of graduate, post graduate certificate, age proof, Internship completion certificate and experience certificate.
- Candidates should write their application form on plane paper superscripting the post name and place of posting. Candidate can give minimum 3 choices for place of posting
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates can attend Interview on 10.05.2021 and 17.05.2021. Based on Location Interview date will be change
There were 11 for Specialist post and 77 for GDMOs post were offered in ITBPF Recruitment 2021
Selected candidate for the post of GDMOs will get paid for RS. 75,000 per month