ITBP Constable Tradesman Exam Date 2020 has postponed. Its Information for the all concerned, the written test for CT (Tradesman) in ITBP is postponed due to administrative reasons. Fresh date for written test will be intimated to you in due course of time. For any assistance you may contact on ITBP Recruitment Helpline No. s- 011-24369482/ 24369483 on working days (09.30 Hrs to 18.00 Hrs). Candidates may check the ITBP Constable Tradesman Exam Date 2020 updates from our website.
Read More : Latest Bank Jobs 2020
ITBP Constable Tradesman Exam Date 2020
|Name of the Board||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Constable Tradesman|
|Status||Exam Date Postponed|
|Exam Date||will be intimated Later|
ITBP Constable Tradesman Exam Syllabus/ Pattern:
- Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 50 Marks with 50 Questions.
- The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 01 Hour.
Read More : Latest Defence Jobs 2020
|Subject||No. of Questions/ Max. Marks|
|General Awareness/ General knowledge||15 Questions/ Marks|
|Knowledge of elementary Mathematics||10 Questions/ Marks|
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns||15 Questions/ Marks|
|To test the basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi||10 Questions/ Marks|
The Exam Syllabus is as follows:
- General Awareness/ General knowledge : Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Knowledge of elementary Mathematics : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns : It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- To test the basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Read More : Latest Government Jobs 2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|