IRCTC Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Executive/Senior Executive Jobs Eligibility Here!!! Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC) has invited from the employees of different Zonal Railways/Railway Board for the posts of Executive (E-0)/Sr. Executive (E-1) at IT Centre/New Delhi in IRCTC on usual terms of deputation for a period of three years.
The last date for the application is 14.6.2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post. Place of Posting is Internet Ticketing Centre/New Delhi. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC) recruitment Eligibility Criteria such as qualification, age limit, selection process and Salary details were given in this post. Official Notification was attached below.
IRCTC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Ltd (IRCTC)|
Name of the post
|Executive (E-0)/Sr. Executive (E-1)|
|No of vacancies||
IRCTC vacancy 2021 details:
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. is desirous to fill up five posts (05) of Executive (E-0)/Sr. Executive (E-1) at IT Centre/New Delhi in IRCTC, on deputation basis, from Railway officials, on usual terms of deputation.
IRCTC Executive Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidate should be regular graduate in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication Engineering or Software Engineering or Masters in Computer Application/Master of Technology (Computer Science Engg or Computer Science) from UGC/AICTE recognized university/institutions.
- Candidate should have at least 1 year of post qualification experience of Testing on Website/Mobile App, MS-Office with knowledge of Java, Database, SoL, along with a minimum 1 year of experience in Commercial/Operations Departments.
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in Operations/Commercial Departments of Indian Railway. Refer official notification for more details about the recruitment.
IRCTC Age Limit:
Candidate must be below 55 years of age are eligible for apply for the post.
IRCTC Executive Salary:
- Officials holding analogous posts on regular basis in the revised CDA scale of Rs 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200 /Level-6 (7 th CPC) OR GP Rs.4600/Level-7 (7 th CPC).
- On their selection for deputation would be eligible to draw their pay, perks and allowance of their parent cadre only along with prescribed deputation allowance. Medical Allowance (outdoor)-7% of basic pay of opted for Medical facilities of IRCTC& reimbursement of Medical expenses for hospitalization. Uniform fitment Allowance – 7% of the basic pay. Lease/HRA at prescribed rate etc.
IRCTC Selection Process:
As per the procedure advised by Ministry of Railways Letter No. 2017/E(o)II dated 25.05.2017. Selections will Be Based on Deputation Basis.
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2021:
Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the above mentioned Vacancy in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal Railways etc. may forward the applications of eligible candidate’s along with Vigilance/D&AR clearance and APAR of last 03 years to Corporate Office/IRCTC, New Delhi. A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to deputationtoirctc.com as to reach us by 14.06.2021.
There were totally 5 vacancies for this Recruitment 2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here refer above steps.
The post name is Executive (E-0)/Sr. Executive (E-1).