IRCTC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Assistant Manager Post – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Vacancy and Application Form Details Given – Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC) have released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager (Secretarial). Candidates will be selected as on Immediate Permanent Absorption Basis. There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment. Application form was attached with application form. Selected candidate will get paid up to Rs. 1, 60,000. Official Notification download link given at the end of the post.
IRCTC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
IRCTC Vacancy 2021
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Assistant Manager (Secretarial) at IRCTC in company secretarial Department. Selected candidate will get posting in Corporate Office, New Delhi of IRCTC.
Assistant Manager Age Limit
Candidates’ age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 50 years as on closing date of the notification that is 28.05.2021.
Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should completed graduation from recognized university and should be a member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Candidates who completed Law would be preferred
- Applicant should have minimum 3 years of post qualification experience in handling the overall statutory compliances and diversified secretarial work of Company. Internship and Training will not counted as experience.
- Candidate should be worked in Central or State Government or PSU Sectors with pay scale of Rs. 9300 to 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 4800. or should worked in Grade E2 with 3 years of post qualification experience or should worked in Grade E1 or E0 with 3 years of service in E1 or E0
- Or candidate should be working as regular employee of Central PSU or State PSU or Autonomous body with page scale of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1, 60,000. Candidates should have 3 years of work experience in that pay scale or equivalent.
Assistant Manager Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Assistant Manager will be paid for Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1, 60,000 per month. Candidates will also get DA, EPF, Group Insurance, HRA and Medical Facilities along with Salary.
Documents Required for IRCTC Recruitment 2021
Candidates needed to attach the listed documents along with the Application form.
- Copy of 10th, High School, Secondary or School Leaving Certificate showing Date of Birth
- Copies of Educational ,Professional Qualification, Commendation and Awards Certificate
- D&AR, Vigilance, SPE Clearance Certificate
- Last Five years copies of APARs/ ACRs
- Caste Certificate if Candidate belong to SC/ST or OBC
How to Apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2021
- Application form were attached with Official Notification
- Candidates can download the application form directly by visiting official site
- Go to recruitment page and download the notification
- Or use the link given at end of the post
- Downloads the Application from and fill the application
- Attach the required documents and send it to The Group Manager (HRD), Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited, 12th Floor, Statesman House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001
- Also send it to email to email@example.com
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply before 28.05.2021 for the post of Assistant Manager at IRCTC
There is 1 vacancy were offered for the post of Assistant Manager at IRCTC
Selected candidate for the post of Assistant Manager (Secretarial) get paid for Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1, 60,000