IRCON Works Engineer Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online for 70+ Vacancies | Good Offer for Civil Engineers. IRCON International Limited has published the latest notification for 74 vacant positions to fulfill for Engineer posts on the Official Site. The online applications will be accepted from the eligible candidates till April 18, 2021. The interested candidates should bookmark this article to know the details of the notification.
Hopefuls who have the desire to get placed in the public sector department must take the chance to apply for this recruitment drive by applying from March 23, 2021. However, here on this website, we have intimated all the updates of the latest govt job notifications.
IRCON Engineer Recruitment 2021
Name of the Board
|IRCON International Limited (IRCON)|
Starting Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||
|Last Date for Printing Applications||
Mode of Apply
Short Information: The detailed notification regarding 74 vacancies for Work Engineer has been released on the official website. The candidates can check the details for Engineer posts including eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and much more. Check the notification pdf from the direct link here.
IRCON Engineer Vacancy 2021:
|Works Engineer/ Civil||60|
|Works Engineer/ S&T||14|
Vacancies Specifically for posting: Ircon Office/ Projects in Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K,
West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujarat, Maharashtra,
IRCON Engineer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Qualification||Post Qualification Experience (As on 01st March 2021)|
|Works Engineer/ Civil||Full-Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by UGC/ AICTE||Minimum one year experience in Civil Construction works|
|Works Engineer/ S&T||Full-time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks from recognized Institute/ University approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the following specializations:
· Electrical Engg.
· Electronics Engg.
· Electrical & Electronics Engg.
· Electronics & Communication Engg.
· Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.
· Instrumentation & Control Engg.
|Minimum One Year Experience in Railway Signaling Works OR OFC Based Communication & Networking Systems|
- Aspirants should not exceed 30 years of age as on 1st March 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Medical Standards: Candidates should be in sound health and free from color blindness. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed.
IRCON Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be through written Exam and /or interview of shortlisted candidates.
- The list of shortlisted candidates invited for interview shall be displayed on the website and the interview call letters would be sent by e-mail only.
- Candidates may be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:7 of advertised vacancies (Category Wise) on the basis of length of relevant experience and percentage of marks secured in degree as per Minimum Educational Qualification prescribed.
- Firstly, the short listing would be done on basis of length of experience and then within the same length of experience it would be sorted on the basis of percentage of marks secured in prescribed educational qualification. List of shortlisted candidates shall be published on our web-site.
IRCON Salary Package 2021:
- All those applicants selected for training will get the stipend as per Fixed consolidated Pay: Rs. 36,000/- per month. Further, The Candidates will get good pay scale plus grade pay along with other as per company norms.
- Salary will be increased based on your performance of working, way of response, behavior, and extra.
IRCON Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||March 23, 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||March 23, 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online||April 18, 2021|
|Last Date to send the application||April 28, 2021|
|Written Exam||To Be Notified Soon|
How to Apply for IRCON Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Go to official website of IRCON International Limited
Step 2: Find the ‘Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu’ link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
Step 3: Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
Step 4: Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
Step 5: Fill the required details correctly.
Step 6: Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
Step 7: Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
Step 8: Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
Step 9: Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Applicants will have to send their printout of applications and with requisite enclosures to reach us by 28-04-2021 as per address given in the table below.
|Posts||Address for sending applications||Last Date for submission of online application||Last Date for receipt of Copy of online submitted application at this Office|
|Work Engineer/ Civil OR Work Engineer/S&T||DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017||18-04-2021||28-04-2021|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates shall pass Full-Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by UGC/ AICTE.
Aspirants should not exceed 30 years of age as on 1st March 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Selection will be through written Exam and /or interview of shortlisted candidates.