IPPB Recruitment 2022 Notification: India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB) has been released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Scale II, III, IV, V & VI on Regular/ Contract basis. Interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply online from 10.09.2022 to 24.09.2022.
IPPB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
|AGM – Enterprise/ Integration Architect||Technology||1|
|Chief Manager – IT Project Management||Technology||1|
|AGM – BSG (Business Solutions Group)||Product||1|
|Chief Manager – Retail Products||Product||1|
|Chief Manager – Retail Payments||Product||1|
|Senior Manager (Operations)||Operations||1|
|Chief Manager – Fraud Monitoring||Risk Management||1|
|DGM- Finance & Accounts||Finance||1|
|DGM – Program/Vendor Management||Technology||1|
|Chief Compliance Officer||Compliance||1|
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures For Online Application:
Before applying online, candidates should-
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- Candidates to go to the IPPB Ltd. website: https://ippbonline.com/web/ippb/currentopenings click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGESTRATION BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
Payment Of Fees:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Applicants shall pass Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science/MCA.
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview. However, Bank reserves the right to conduct assessment, Group Discussion or Online Test in addition to interview.
Pay scale and allowances for Regular positions is up to 3,50,000/- CTC.