IP India Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for hiring contractual manpower in the capacity of Consultant, Senior Research Associate, Research Associate, and Young Professionals purely on a Contract basis. The closing Date for Online Applications is 16th January 2023.
IPI India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||Indian Intellectual Property (IP)|
|Post Name||Consultant, Senior Research Associate, Research Associate, and Young Professionals|
|Starting Date to Apply||01.01.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||16.01.2023|
IP India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and a Master’s degree/diploma in public policy and equivalent from an institute of national importance.
- Applicants shall pass an M.A./Post Graduate degree in Journalism and Mass Communication and at least 1-year relevant experience preferably in a government.
IP India Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 32 Years to the Maximum Age Limit of 60 years.
- Any relaxation in either of the terms of the contract beyond the said guidelines shall be reviewed by the committee constituted to deal with any such matter. The committee shall be formed by the CGPDTM. All such relaxation shall be governed through the aligned ministry.
IP India Recruitment 2023 Salary:
|Category||Remuneration / Fee (Rs.)|
|Senior Research Associate||90,000|
IP India Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Selection will be done through a written examination for shortlisting of candidates for appearing in interviews and an interview for final selection and offer of appointment to the post of Young Professionals. The candidate can apply only for any one of the categories of the Young Professionals.
- The written examination and/or interview will be conducted at the O/o Controller General of Patents, Designs, Trademarks, and Geographical Indications, Boudhik Sampada Bhavan, S. M. Road, Antop Hill, Mumbai – 400 037, Maharashtra. In case of any change in venue for the written examination and interview, the same will be communicated accordingly. No T.A. or D.A. will be paid for the examination and attending the interview if called.
How to Apply for IP India Recruitment 2023:
Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ipindia.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 32 Years to the Maximum Age Limit of 60 years.
Candidates must have completed a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and a Master’s degree/diploma in public policy and equivalent from an institute of national importance.
Selection will be done through a written examination for short listing of candidates for appearing in an interview