IOCL Recruitment 2022 Out – Salary Package Rs.40,000/- PM || Download Application Form Here: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the notification for the post of Security Chief.
- There is only one vacancy available for the post.
- Last Date of receipt of application is 31st July 2022.
- The Job Placement for this post is Rookee (Uttarkhand).
- The nominee should apply using the link given below.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Job Details:
|IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- The applicants should have upto the age of 65 years.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The incumbent should have retired from Police services on or after 30.06.2021 from the state of Uttrakhand / Uttar Pradesh in the rank of Dy. Superintendent of Police or Senior Police Inspector. Incumbent should have a clean service record and fitness of high order. Preference will be given to candidates having legal background, experience of working in intelligence / crime control / petroleum sector/pipeline industry.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Period of Contract:
- Initially for 1 year, this may be extended in spells of 6 months / 1 year, maximum upto 2 years or upto the age of 65 years (whichever is earlier) depending upon the requirement and performance.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Salary:
- A consolidated lump-sum monthly remuneration/contract fee of Rs.40,000/- shall be paid. Additionally, vehicle for Pipeline patrolling for liaison with authorities and other official jobs, mobile facility, TA/DA for outstation visits as admissible.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The applicants will be shortlisted based on Personal Interview.
How To Apply For IOCL Recruitment 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled in applications (in prescribed format given below) to the Senior Human Resource Manager, Northern Region Pipelines, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., P.O. Panipat Refinery, Baholi, Panipat-132140 on or before 15th July 2022 by 1700 hrs.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Last Date of receipt of application is 31st July 2022.
The applicants should have upto the age of 65 years.
The applicants will be shortlisted based on Personal Interview.