IOCL Job Vacancy 2021 Notification Released- Check Salary, Eligibility, Vacancy and Interview Date and Details: Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMO), Specialist Doctors on the official site. The aspirants who are interested on this recruitment should attend the interview on the mentioned date and time. The direct link to download the notification and the details of the same are available below.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
Name of the Post
|Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMO), Specialist Doctors|
|Number of Vacancy||
As Per Requirement
IOCL Job Educational Qualification:
The candidates should be filled with the knowledge and educational qualification of the following with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMO): Minimum MBBS with completed Internship & registration with Medical Council of India is necessary for this post. The aspirants with Diploma in Medical Specialty & PG Qualification (MD/MS) in Medicine, Surgery and Obst.and Gynaecology shall also be considered by the board.
- Specialist Doctors: MBBS with Post Graduate degree in relevant field with relevant experience shall be considered for this position.
IOCL Job Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for the recruitment will get the salary with respected to the post they will be selected for and their qualification as follows.
- CDMOs (with MBBS Qualification and 1 year of internship) – Rs 89,400/- per month
- CDMOs (with MBBS with Diploma in Medical Specialty) – Rs 97,000/- per month
- CDMOs (with PG qualifications i.e MD/MS) – Rs 1,04,400/- per month
For the post of Specialist Doctors, the board hasn’t revealed any salary package, that will be intimated later.
IOCL Recruitment Process:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the interview. The interview will be held on 17th Dec 2021 for Contingent Duty Medical Officers (CDMOs) and 18th Dec 2021 for Specialist Doctors. The venue of the interview is “Barauni Refinery Hospital, Begusrai-851117 Bihar”. The further details would be intimated by the board later. Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for IOCL Job Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of IOCL.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Latest Job Opening”
- Select “Barauni Refinery notifies Walk-In Interview for CDMOs & Specialist Doctors on part time basis for a period of One year at Barauni Refinery”
- Download and read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then appear on the date of interview.
- The candidates should attend the same with their resume, 02 passport size photographs, original of all necessary / relevant documents/certificates related to qualification, experience etc. along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all the above documents.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates can apply for this IOCL Job Recruitment 2021 by attending the interview on the mentioned date.
Resume, 02 passport size photographs, original of all necessary / relevant documents/certificates related to qualification, experience etc. along with one set of self-attested photocopies of all the above documents are necessary.
The IOCL Job Recruitment 2021 interview will take place on 17, 18 December 2021.