IOCL Nursing Admission 2022 Notification OUT – 10+2) with Science Qualifications Required | Apply Online Begins. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the B. Sc (Nursing) eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Sc (Nursing) Course for the session starting from August 2022 at Assam Oil College of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi. Only Unmarried female candidates meeting the following criteria may apply.
IOCL Nursing Admission 2022 Apply Online
Name of the Board
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
B. Sc (Nursing)
No of Seats
|Starting Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
|18.06.2022 (17.00 Hours)|
|Mode of Apply||
IOCL Admission Notification: Important Dates
- Opening of Online Application module: 29.05.2022
- Last date of receipt of online application: 18.06.2022 (17.00 Hours)
- Written Test (Tentatively): 26.06.2022
- Publication of result (Tentatively): 05.07.2022
- Date of Document Verification (Tentatively): 11.07.2022
- Medical examination (Tentatively): 11.07.2022
- Receipt of PEME result: 22.07.2022
- Date of Admission: 27.07.2022
IOCL Admission Notification Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English Core/English Elective with minimum aggregate of 50% Marks for General/EWS/OBC category and 45% Marks for SC/ST/PwBD category. The qualification should be from a Government recognized board under AHSEC/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/B.Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA etc. or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
IOCL Admission Notification Age Limit:
- Applicants age limit Minimum 17 years and Maximum 24 years as on 31.05.2022 (Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBCNCL/ PwBD candidates as per presidential directives).
- Relaxation in upper age upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBCNCL candidates considered against reserved positions will be allowed.
- Relaxation in upper age upto 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates irrespective of reservation of seats for them. Further, upper age relaxation of 5 years to PwBD candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 years to PwBD-OBC(NCL) candidates.
IOCL Admission Notification Selection Process:
- Selection would be based on Written Test (OMR based) of 120 minutes duration. Venue and time of the written test shall be mentioned in the Admit card for written test.
- The candidate will have to pass successfully in the selection process (written test) i.e. candidate will have to acquire minimum 40% (relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions) in selection process for being suitable for engagement for selection to the above course.
IOCL Admission Notification 2022 Stipend & Training Details:
The selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year – Rs. 2,800/-; 2 nd year – Rs. 3,000/- ; 3rd year – Rs. 3,200/-; and for 4th year – Rs. 3,400/-
How to Apply for IOCL Admission Notification 2022:
- Candidates to apply online through the following Online application link https://aocnadmission.in/
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of the following documents on the above mentioned Online application link:
- Original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of document verification
MODE OF ADMISSION & RECOGNITION: The students of B. Sc (Nursing) will get admission to Assam Oil College of Nursing (AOCN). AOCN is affiliated to Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati and the course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Applicants age limit Minimum 17 years and Maximum 24 years as on 31.05.2022.
Candidates must have completed HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
Selection would be based on Written Test (OMR based) of 120 minutes duration.