IOCL Recruitment 2021 without Gate – Salary Up to 24, 0000 PM | Engineering Candidates can Attention. This is Last Date Reminder Notification for IOCL Vacancy!!! Earlier, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has looking for experienced, energetic and dedicated Law Officers with bright academic record and rich experience to join the Organization as Senior Manager (Law) and Executives in Mid-Level Position from Textile Industry in Indian Oil. Detailed eligibility criteria in respect of prescribed educational qualification, age, experience, application procedure, short listing methodology etc is mentioned below.
Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Last Date to Apply Online:
- Candidates meeting eligibility criteria as below may apply for the advertised positions. Only Indian Nationals, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria, are eligible to apply. Qualification obtained as Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC in anyone of the Following.
- Candidates shall have passed Graduate Degree in any discipline AND Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or Equivalent with 5 years Integrated LLB Degree and B.Tech./BE /Equivalent as Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC in disciplines mentioned against each position.
- Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 40 years to Maximum Age Limit of 44 years as on 30th June 2021. Only the full-time relevant work experience will be considered. Internships during continuation of and pursuant to completion of LLB program will not be considered as experience. The relevant experience on account of deputation(s) only from Government-to-Government shall be considered.
- The following application fee shall be payable by the candidate at the time of applying ONLINE is Rs.1500.00 for General/ EWS / OBC(NCL) and SC / ST / PwBD is NO Fees.
- Selection process shall consist of Written Test, Group Discussion (GD), Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI). However, eligibility of the Shortlisted candidates shall be verified again prior to GD, GT and PI and only those candidates shall be allowed to appear in GD, GT and PI who are meeting the eligibility criteria by furnishing relevant and valid documents in latest formats in Original at the time of document verification.
- Candidates selected as Senior Manager (Law) will receive a starting Basic Pay of Rs. 90,000/- per month and shall be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 90,000 – 2, 40,000. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
**10th Pass Can Apply**
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates shall have passed Graduate Degree in any discipline AND Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
Applicants do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 40 years to Maximum Age Limit of 44 years as on 30th June 2021.
Selection process shall consist of Written Test, Group Discussion (GD), Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI).