IOCL JEA Selection Methodology 2021 – Check Details. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has invites applications from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for selection to Junior Engineering Assistant posts in the pay scale of Rs.25,000-1,05,000/ for its various job locations. So, Candidates who are interested for this 500+ Vacancies, they are all advised to check this Selection Methodology from this below session.
- After Application Submission, Applied Candidates OR Applicants will be called for Selection Process.
- So, Candidates before applying for these huge vacancies Oppurtunity, you must go through the selection procedure.
IOCL Selection Process 2021:
- The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of qualifying nature. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
Minimum Qualifying Marks 2021:
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories considered against reserved positions.
- Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- Category-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the written test from & out of the said short-list; only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
Pre-Employment Medical and Physical Fitness:
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oils Pre-Employment Medical Standard.
- Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical examination” and satisfy themselves of meeting the fitness criteria before starting the application submission process. The guidelines are available in the below link.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|