IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – Graduate in Any Discipline Needed | Wages up to 19.51 Lacs. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd is looking for experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Law Officers with bright academic record and rich experience to join the Organization in Senior Law Officer and Law Officer. Only Indian Nationals, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria, are eligible to apply.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Last Date:
Last date of applying for posts advertised in this advertisement is 14th August 2022.
CBSE 12th Pass Mark 2022; Want to Know Region Wise Pass Percentage Rate!! Here are the Details!!!
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
|Who Offered||Indian Oil Corporation Ltd|
|Which Posts||Senior Law Officer and Law Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply||22.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||14.08.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
IOCL Job Vacancy 2022:
|Senior Law Officer||A1||9|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline AND Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.
- Candidates should have secured the following minimum percentage of marks in Graduation and LLB as below:
|Category||Graduation + LLB||5 years Integrated LLB Degree|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Candidates applying from General/EWS category should not be more than 30 years (for Grade A) and 33 years (for Grade A1) as on 30th June 2022.
- Relaxation to candidates applying from other categories shall apply as per government guidelines. Following cut off on Date of Birth shall apply:
|Category||For Grade A (Law Officer) Born on or after||For Grade A1 (Senior Law Officer) Born on or after|
|Non PwBD||PwBD||Non PwBD||PwBD|
|General, EWS||01st July 1992||01st July 1982||01st July 1989||01st July 1979|
|OBC (NCL)||01st July 1989||01st July 1979||01st July 1986||01st July 1976|
|SC, ST||01st July 1987||01st July 1977||01st July 1984||01st July 1974|
Note: Relaxation in age to Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs – As per extant guidelines of Government of India.
Post Qualification Work Experience:
Candidates must possess minimum cumulative professional experience as below.
|Position||Minimum Duration of Professional Experience (As on 30th June 2022)|
|For Grade A1||5 Years|
|For Grade A||2 Years|
Latest Bank Job Notification 2022
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection Process: Selection process shall consist of Performance of candidate in CLAT 2022 PG examination, Group Discussion (GD), Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Short listing of eligible candidates for GD, GT and PI shall be done category wise in descending order of their marks (Out of 120) obtained in CLAT 2022 (for PG Group) Examination
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
|Grade||Starting Basic pay||Pay Scale||Gross valuation of remuneration|
|Grade A1 Senior Law Officer||Rs.60,000.00||Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000||19.51 Lacs|
|Grade A Law Officer||Rs.50,000.00||Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000||16.26 Lacs|
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
There is NO Application Fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- Candidates must go through this detailed advertisement very carefully and check their eligibility before proceeding to apply ONLINE for the position.
- A Candidate can apply in ONLY for one of the two positions – Senior Law Officer (Grade A1) or Law Officer (Grade A) – advertised in this advertisement. An application once submitted will not be taken up for any editing/change later on
- The relevant link to apply ONLINE is available on the Indian Oil’s website at https://iocl.com/latest-job-opening on iocl.com Candidates should click on the ONLINE application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the ONLINE application form giving correct and complete information.
- Prior to applying ONLINE, Candidate would be required to register their email id and mobile number on the online portal. Therefore, they must have a valid email id and mobile number, both of which should remain active for minimum 01 year from the date of application.
- Candidate should have following documents ready for uploading on the ONLINE portal at the time of registration: Scanned copy of Recent Color Passport Size Photograph, not older than January 2022.
- Candidate must read the On-Screen instructions very carefully while applying and filling the entries in the ONLINE form. Candidate must keep on verifying their entries repeatedly prior to submitting their ONLINE application, as no request for changes in the entries shall be entertained after submission of the ONLINE application form.
- Applications submitted ONLY through ONLINE portal will be accepted for the advertised positions. Candidate must keep .pdf format of the ONLINE application form in their safe custody for future reference. Candidates need not send this printout to any office of Indian Oil.
**To Join Job Update Whatsapp Group**
To Follow Our Instagram Click Here
To Follow Our Twitter Click Here
To Join Whatsapp
To Join Telegram Channel
To Join Our Facebook Click Here
Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree in any discipline AND Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.
Candidates applying from General/EWS category should not be more than 30 years (for Grade A) and 33 years (for Grade A1) as on 30th June 2022.
Selection Process: Selection process shall consist of Performance of candidate in CLAT 2022 PG examination, Group Discussion (GD), Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI).