Apply to buy 400+ Job Vacancies- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Check Eligibility Criteria. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company. Currently, the company has announced to fill 469 vacancies under the categories of Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice & Other posts. Unemployed graduates and aspiring applicants are filling and submitting online applications.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- Eligible and interested candidates can read the following information and apply by 25.10.2021. The number of seats mentioned above is tentative which may change. The candidates should apply under a Region, for a particular State, for a trade through Online Portal https://plapps.indianoil.in/ which shall open from 05.10.2021 till 25.10.2021 1800 hrs.
- Job Seekers who are wish to Apply for This Huge Vacancies must have completed Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering and Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the trades reserved for them). Candidates Age Limit is Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.10.2021 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
- Selection process would consist of a Written Test. Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option. There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
- The cut-off date for age, qualification etc. shall be 01.10.2021.
- Candidates can apply for one Trade Code ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one Trade Code will not be considered for any post and their applications will be summarily rejected.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|