IOB Security Guard Syllabus 2020 – Download Exam Pattern. Indian Overseas Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank invites online applications from eligible Ex-Servicemen for recruitment against 24 Vacancies of Security Guards for their Central Office in Chennai. The Selection Process is based on the Online Test. Syllabus Pdf are available from our website. Candidates may check the Notification Details & IOB Security Guard Syllabus 2020 from our website.
IOB Security Guard Syllabus 2020:
|Board Name||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Status||Download Syllabus Here|
- Perform Security Guard duties i.e. to watch or look after the premises or department for the purpose of its safety, security and guard against attack, or assault, or infiltration and against removal of the Bank’s property by any unauthorized person and/or to watch and guard as above the movement of Bank’s property from one place to another, whether inside or outside the Bank.
- Operating gadgets like Electronic Alarm systems, CCTV systems, X-Ray machines, Door Frame Metal Detector (DFMD), Hand Held Metal Detector (HHMD), etc., for security of men and materials entering or exiting the Bank’s premises.
- Maintenance and Operation of Fire Alarm systems and Fire-fighting equipment.
- Work in shifts including night shifts.
- To perform other routine duties of the Subordinate cadre as required by the Management from time to time.
IOB Security Guard Exam Pattern:
Objective type Test – Online
|Knowledge of Local Language (Tamil)||
|Knowledge of English Language||
The Overall Cut-Off Scores for General and Reserved category candidates for the Online Test shall be decided by the Bank at an appropriate time depending upon the actual performance of the candidates. Bank reserves the right to change qualifying criteria depending on the vacancies available. Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the Tests which will be intimated through its website.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the Tests without the following documents: i. Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Test; ii. Photo-Identity proof (as specified) in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter / application form; and iii. Photocopy of Photo-Identity proof as mentioned above iv. Original Ex-Servicemen Identity Card and photo copy of the same.
- Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Test will not be permitted to take the Tests.
EXAMINATION CENTRES FOR CONDUCTING ONLINE TEST
- The online test will be conducted at Chennai only.
- Candidate will appear in the examination at his own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
Physical Fitness Test:
Candidates who qualify in the Online test and scored above the Cut-off scores and also otherwise satisfactorily meet the eligible criteria shall be subject to Physical Fitness Test, as under:
Physical Fitness Test, as detailed below, carrying total score of 100 shall be administered to assess the overall physical fitness of the candidates.
|S.No||Sub-Tests||Components Assessed||Maximum Scores||Qualifying Score|
|A||Push-Ups||Strength. Upper body muscular endurance and trunk stability||30||20|
|B||Sit-Ups||Strength of the core body muscles||30||20|
|C||One kilometre Run||Lower body muscular strength, anaerobic power, speed, agility and coordination||40||20|
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|