Invest India Conference – PM Modi to address virtually. Prime Minister of India to address Invest India Conference in Canada. Invest India is a non-profit venture under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. The Conference for the year 2020 is being held in Canada.
- The Conference aims to give Canadian business community a first-hand perspective of the opportunities to invest in India and showcase India as an investment destination.
- Howard Davies, British economist and chairman of the Royal Bank of Scotland; Ridham Desai, Managing Director of Morgan Stanley; and Nouriel Roubini, professor of economics at New York University’s Leonard N. Stern School of Business are also participated in the conference.
- The Conference is expected to witness participation of representatives from banks and insurance companies, investment funds, companies in sectors like aviation, electronics and manufacturing, consultant firms, universities etc.
- Invest India, an investment promotion agency in which the government has 49% equity, the rest is equally divided among three industry bodies which are CII, Ficci and Nasscom.
- Invest India, is a non-profit venture under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India set up in 2009.
About Invest India:
- Founded: 2009
- What is the name of National Investment promotion and facilitation agency of India? – Invest India
- When was Invest India launched? – 2009
- Who has launched the Food Processing Edition of the Exclusive Investment Forum hosted by Invest India? – Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- Invest India launched under which Ministry? – Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Who is the Union Minister for Commerce & Industry? – Piyush Goyal
- Who is the Minister of State for Commerce & Industry?- Hardeep Singh Puri
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|