International Day of the Girl Child is observed on October 11. Every year International Day of the Girl Child is celebrated on October 11. This day was first celebrated on 2012. This day is proclaimed by United Nations. This day aims to raise awareness about problems which are faced by girl children.
- The theme of International Day of the Girl 2020 is “My voice, our equal future”
- The main objective of this day is to empower women and help them to get their rights so that they can face the challenges all over the world and meet their needs.
- Headquarters: New York, United States
- Founded: 24 October 1945
- Secretary General: António Guterres
- International Day of the Girl Child First celebrated on – October 11
- What is the theme of International Day of the Girl Child 2020? – My voice, our equal future
- National Girl Child Day is celebrated on – January 24
- World Obesity Day is also celebrated on – October 11
- World Arthritis Day is celebrated on – 12 October
- What is the theme of World Arthritis Day? – Time2Work
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|