International Day of Rural Women is observed on 15 October. Every year International Day of Rural Women is observed on 15 October. International Day of Rural Women is proclaimed by United Nations. The day is celebrated to recognize the important role of women and girls in ensuring the sustainability of rural households and communities, improving rural livelihoods and overall well-being.
- International Day of Rural Women 2020 theme is “Rural women and girls building resilience”
- The United Nations General Assembly established the day on 18 December 2007 and was observed for the first time in 2008.
- Headquarters: New York, United States
- Founded: 24 October 1945
- Secretary General: Antonio Guterres
- International Day of Rural Women is celebrated first on which year? – 2008
- World’s Students Day is also celebrated on – October 15
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against women is observed on – November 25
- World’s Students Day is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of whom? – Former President A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- World Women Day is celebrated on – March 8
- International Women Health Day is celebrated on – May 28
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|