International Conference on Mental Health – Looking Beyond COVID 19 – Organized by Union Social Justice Ministry. Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) which is under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment facilitates empowerment of the persons with disabilities in collaboration with University of Melbourne, Australia is organizing an International Conference on ‘Mental Health – Looking beyond COVID 19’ virtually through Video Conferencing .
- The Conference will be inaugurated by Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment, Dr. Thaawarchand Gehlot.
- On the Conference the discussions will be held on mental health rehabilitation, particularly, in the context of situation arising out of COVID 19 pandemic.
- Experts from India and Australia will discuss issues on stress management for frontline non-health workers, multicultural mental health
- The Department of Social Justice Ministry had signed anMoU with Govt. of Australia in November 2019 for cooperation in the disability sector.
About Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment:
- Union Minister: Thaawar Chand Gehlot
- Minister of State: Krishan Pal
- Name the App launched by Narendra Singh Tomar to Facilitate farmers to check their payment status – PM-KISAN Mobile App
- What is the Constituency of Union Minister Thaawar Chand Gehlot – Rajya Sabha (M.P)
- Who launched Ambedkar social innovation and incubation mission?- Thaawar Chand Gehlot
- Thaawar Chand Gehlot inaugurated Week Long First Ekem First in which city? – New Delhi
- Name the Helpline number which is launched by Thaawar Chand Gehlot recently for mental health? – KIRAN
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|