Intellectual Property Literacy Week is observed from October 15 to 23. The Institution Innovation Council which is an Initiative of the Ministry of Education for selected Higher Education Institutes has planned to conduct the Intellectual Property Literacy Week is observed from October 15 to 23. The council is also presented IIC 2.0 annual report and the launch of IIC 3.0 was also launched.
‘KAPILA’ Kalam Program:
- This ‘KAPILA’ Kalam Program was launched by Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’.
- Under this ‘KAPILA’ Kalam Program, students pursuing education in higher educational institutions will get information about the correct system of the application process for patenting their invention and they will be aware of their rights.
- Till now, IICs have been established in about 1700 higher educational institutions.
- The IICs will be established in 5000 higher educational institutions under IIC 3.0.
- The IIC 3.0 website was also launched on the occasion.
- The IIC was initiated by the Ministry of Education in 2018.
About Ministry of Education:
- Union Minister: Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’
- Minister of State: Dhotre Sanjay Shamrao
- Gyan Circle Ventures launched by – Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’
- Education Ministry launched The Institution Innovation Council launched in – 2018
- Education Ministry organized Two Day conclave on School Education in 21st Century under which initiative? – Shiksha Parv Initiative
- Which Minister launched AICTE-SPICES (Scheme for Promoting Interests, Creativity and Ethics among Students)? – Union Education Minister
- Who selected for National Award to Teachers 2020 by Ministry of Education? – Sudha Painuli, Vice Principal of Eklavya Model Residential Schools
- Which Initiative has been launched by Ramesh Pokhriyal to ensure mental well-being of the students? – Manodarpan
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|