Intellectual Property cooperation MoU signed between India and Denmark to cooperation on IPRs. India and Denmark signed a MoU in the field of Intellectual Property Cooperation. This MoU signed by Guruprasad Mohapatra who serves as a Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade Secretary and Freddy Svane, Ambassador of Denmark.
To increase Intellectual Property Cooperation between the two countries by way of exchange of best practices, experiences and knowledge on IP awareness among authorities, businesses and research and educational institutions, and collaboration in training programmes, exchange of experts, technical exchanges and outreach activities.
- In addition to this the both countries will prepare a biennial Work Plan to implement the MoU which will include the detailed planning for carrying out of the co-operation activities, including the scope of action.
- Capital: Copenhagen
- Currency: Danish krone
1) Which country topped in Digital Quality of Life 2020? – Denmark
2) Recently, India and Denmark signed a MoU for developing cooperation in which sector? – Power Sector
3) Who is the Ambassador of India to Denmark? – Ajit Gupte
4) What is the India’s Rank in Environment Performance Index which is topped by Denmark? – 168
5) Who is the Ambassador of Denmark to India? – Freddy Svane
6) Who is the Prime Minister of Denmark? – Mette Frederiksen
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|