Infotech Sr. Financial Specialist Job 2021 Out – Check Details Here: To join our Finance Planning and Analysis Team, Infotech is looking for a Senior Tax Specialist or Tax Analyst. This hybrid position is responsible for managing Infotech’s multi-state tax filings as well as performing financial analysis to support the company’s business decisions. Candidates who meet the criteria will be able to apply beginning April 22, 2021.
We’re looking for a Senior Tax Specialist or Tax Analyst to manage monthly tax reporting/filing, accounting accruals, and communication with different revenue departments. You will not only handle tax reporting in this hybrid position, but you will also be given financial analysis projects.
Infotech Sr. Financial Specialist Job 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Infotech Private Limited|
Name of the Post
|Senior Tax Specialist or Tax Analyst|
April 22, 2021
- Infotech is located in Gainesville, Florida. Come to work in our state of the art facility in Celebration Pointe where you can enjoy daily visits from award-winning food trucks and stunning nature views over Split Rock Conservation Area. Currently, all employees are working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, but once our office reopens, our preference is to hire someone in Gainesville or willing to relocate to Gainesville. We are also open to permanently remote candidates for this position.
- At Infotech, we work hard to ensure that you have all the resources you need to do the work that you love! From day one, you will be fully integrated into the Infotech family. You will receive support from and collaborate with some of the best developers and architects in the industry.
Infotech Sr. Financial Specialist Eligibility Criteria:
a bachelor’s degree in a specific area plus two years of applicable experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience plus four to eight years of experience dealing with multi-state tax filings Financial literacy refers to a person’s understanding of financial, accounting, budgeting, and cost-control principles, as well as commonly accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Understanding of relational databases, data modelling skills, and the ability to combine apparently disparate data sets. Experience with reporting infrastructure and systems development. Presentation, reporting, and communication skills are exceptional. Knowledge of SaaS business models is advantageous.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Knowledge of project-based accounting software and database systems.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems (ERP) and enterprise level accounting software; Open Air preferred.
- Collaboration tools: Microsoft One Drive, Google Drive, Slack, Zoom, and Google Hangouts.
Typical Duties Include:
- Monthly tax reporting responsibilities include updating and compiling state sales tax and ensuring timely filings.
- Creating journal entries for revenue and income tax to assist the accounting department with the monthly close
- In charge of maintaining the company’s sales tax database (TaxJar) as well as writing quarterly and annual audit reports.
- Providing options and guidance to minimise costs and increase financial efficiency by consolidating and analysing financial data.
- Financial forecasting, monitoring, and organisational metrics tracking are all tasks that must be completed.
- Financial data analysis and financial model creation for decision support
- Identifying and analysing organisational problems that affect functional groups, as well as their financial implications
How to Apply Infotech Sr. Financial Specialist Job 2021?
- Candidates should visit the given link @ https://www.infotechinc.com/.
- Check the career page, and click “Infotech Sr. Financial Specialist Job 2021” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The work location for the post is Gainesville, FL, USA.
Apply online was starts on 22.04.2021.
Bachelor’s degree in related field and 2 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience