INFLIBNET Vacancy: Information and Library Network Centre has released a recruitment notification for the post of “Administrative Officer, Scientific Technical Assistant, Personal Secretary, and Clerk Cum Typist”. Applicants can read the important details of the notifications below.
|Name of the Board||Information and Library Network Centre|
|Name of the Post||Administrative Officer, Scientific Technical Assistant, Personal Secretary, and Clerk Cum Typist|
|No. of Vacancy||6|
|Last Date to Apply||09.02.2023|
|Status||Application Portal Opened|
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
Applicant should have a minimum relevant educational qualification from a recognized board/university depending upon the post.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The Maximum age limit of the applicant is depending up on the post. The maximum age limit will vary for the different posts.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The consolidated salary for the above-mentioned post depends on the grade of the post.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected by conducting a written test/skill test/screening test/interview. After shortlisting the candidates the selection board will decide about the further selection process.
INFLIBNET Recruitment 2023 How to Apply:
- Open official website
- Click the “Jobs” option.
- All the job notifications will be listed on that page, select the notification that you want to apply for.
- Read the notification before applying.
- Fill out the application and submit it.
- The hard copy of the application along with the required documents has to be sent to “Recruitment Cell, Information and Library Network Centre, Opp. NIFT, INFO CITY, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007”.
- Applicants have to submit the application form in online within 20 days from the date of notification.
- The hard copy of the application has to be sent within 30 days from the date of notification.
The salary for the Administrative Officer post is Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500.
The applicant has to register online and the hard copy of the application along with the required documents has to be sent to the address mentioned in the notification.
Applicants have to submit the application form online within 20 days from the date of notification.