Indigo Recruitment 2022 Out: For Analyst – Revenue Planning and Analysis – Any Graduate Can Apply. Indigo recruitment has released the notification for the post of analyst –revenue planning and analysis. The job location is in Gurugram. The online application starts from 13.03.2022 apply soon before the link expires. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. For more details check the notification PDF link is given below at the end of this page.
Indigo Recruitment 2022
|Analyst– revenue planning and analysis|
Indigo job Eligibility Criteria 2022:
The candidates should complete their graduate in any stream with at least 0 to 4 years experience in the relevant field of work.
Indigo Job Details 2022:
- Job id -21228
- Job type – Full time
- Location – Gurugram
- Experience – 0 to 4 years
- Business unit – Planning & revenue management.
Indigo Jobs Responsibilities 2022:
- The candidates should have clarity on basic statistical techniques and be able to perform analytical procedures. statistical analysis based on demand forecasting, products performance, and customer’s trends through SQL, and Python.
- The candidates should know about developing ticket and ancillary pricing models. For more details about job responsibilities check the notification PDF link.
How to apply for Indigo Recruitment 2022:
- Go to visit official website of Indigo.
- Or Check the official notification for apply online.
- Direct link is provided on the notification.
- Create a account or login to apply now.
- Fill in all required details of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future references.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates should complete their graduate in any stream with at-least 0 to 4 years experience in relevant field of work.
The job location for indigo recruitment 2022 is in Gurugram, Haryana.
The name of the post for Indigo recruitment 2022 is analyst– revenue planning and analysis.