IndiGo Airlines Job Vacancy 2023: IndiGo is to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Manager – Customer Service Training. The job location is allotted in Hyderabad. Interested candidates may apply for the post through the official website of IndiGo. Check the job opening and application process details below.
IndiGo Careers 2023
|Post Name||Assistant Manager – Customer Service Training|
|Vacancy||As per the Required|
IndiGo Recruitment 2023 Qualification
Applicants should have an educational qualification as per the need of the board
IndiGo Recruitment 2023 Experience
Candidates should have 3 years to 6 years of experience in the relevant field
IndiGo Recruitment 2023 Skills Required
- Worked for a minimum of 3-4 years in a training environment
- Managed and/or understand IROPs operations
- Understanding International, domestic and code share flights/operations
- Strong understanding of IndiGo policies
- Trained on advance DCS and World Tracer Web
IndiGo Recruitment 2023 Job Description
- Would be required to conduct regular customer service and systems training programs, along with other programs assigned
- Contributes towards quality enhancement of the training program and brings in innovations for efficiency
- Actively contributes to ongoing and future projects
- Updates and improves all training material pertaining to functional training module
- Launching a new training program
How to Apply for IndiGo Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website: https://www.goindigo.in/
- Click “Careers” in the dashboard of the homepage
- Click “Jobs at Indigo” on the Career Section
- Search the job advertisement on the career section
- Select the Job notification on that page
- Click “Login to Apply Now” in the Job Notification
- Enter the login details in the portal & Fill out the online application
- Submit the online application with the required details
The job location is allotted in Hyderabad.
Yes, Candidates should have 3 years to 6 years of experience in the relevant field
Interested candidates may apply for the post through the official website of IndiGo.