Indigo Recruitment 2022: Job For B.Tech Graduates | Check Apply Online Link Here!!! The Indigo has issued a Job Advertisement for appointing Assistant Manager- PLM at the Various Location Across India. The “Apply Online Link” for the job Post is available below. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before the Job Opening Period Expires.
Indigo Recruitment 2022 Details
|Post Name||Assistant Manager- PLM|
|Vacancy||As per the requirement of the Company|
Indigo Recruitment 2022:
The Indigo has issued a Notice for appointing Assistant Manager- PLM on the Full Time Basis. The selected candidates will be given posting at the Location – Anywhere in India
Indigo Job Qualification:
The candidates applying for the job must have following eligibilities:
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed B. Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical)/ AME Graduation from a Recognized University
- Should have Min. 60% aggregate in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Indigo Job Skills Required:
- The candidates need have 5 to 7 Years of Experience are Required – (5-6 years in aviation; if the last employer is an unscheduled airline +1 years more).
- Must have MS Office, excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS Skills
- Candidates with Collaborative approach, Good Interpersonal skills, commercial awareness, Time management preferred for the Job
Indigo Job Details:
- Job ID: 22385
- Job Nature: Full Time basis
- Job Location: Pan India
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode Only
Indigo Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The Candidates must have to Perform Following Duties:
- Have To ensure timely receipt of material at main CISF Gate after verification of documents (Delivery Challan / AWB/ Invoice).
- Must Record (documentary & picture record) and notification of any discrepancy/ damage observed during receipt at the Gate.
- Needed to Generate First Information reports (FIR) and notification to all concerned, in case any anomaly/ discrepancy / damage are observed in the items/material received. Should Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
- Have Coordinate with Store Inspectors for Inspection (Physical & documentary) of material received as per SOP
- Must ensure timely retrieval of Items from Porta Cabin & T3 in R&D and their timely disposal as per SOP.
- Should maintain stock room as per aviation Standards & regulatory guidelines.
How to apply for the Indigo Recruitment 2022:
- The Candidates have to visit the Official website of the company: https://www.goindigo.in
- Select on the “Careers” option available below Quick Links Column.
- Click on the “Search and Apply” Option under ”Indigo Careers”
- Look for the Job Advertisement in the “Openings” Column of the “Jobs” Page
- Check Job details and Eligibility of the Job Post
- Click on the “Login to Apply Now” option given in the Job Advertisement Itself
- Applicants have to Log in or Register with Required details to apply for the Job.
- The candidates have to apply for the job, before the Job Opening Period Expires.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates applying for the job must have Completed B. Tech Graduation from a Recognized University
The candidates can apply for the Job in Online Mode Only.
The selected candidates will be given posting at the Various Location Across India