INDIGO Airlines Recruitment 2022 Out; Location (Anywhere in India) | Apply Online Now!!IndiGo is looking for eligible candidates for the profile of Junior Technical Officer – (Warehouse and Store) in our Engineering Department.Job location is anywhere in India. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and refer the official Notification. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification then proceed to apply online for Indigo JTO Jobs. Check details here.
INDIGO Careers 2022 | INDIGO Airlines Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
|Name of the Board||INDIGO Airlines|
|Position||Junior Technical Officer – PLM (Warehouse & Store)|
|Posted Date||August 18th 2022|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Type||Full Time|
INDIGO Recruitment 2022 Official Website Notification PDF | Indigo Airline Job Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have possess DGCA approved AME Diploma OR B. Tech (aeronautical)
- 2-3 years in aviation; if the last employer is an unscheduled airline- 2-3 years of experience
INDIGO Jobs 2022 IT Skills:
MS Office, excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
INDIGO Vacancy 2022 Behavioural Competencies:
Collaborative approach, Good Interpersonal skills, commercial awareness, Time management
INDIGO Airlines Job Description:
- Maintain Stock room as per the Aviation Standards and DGCA guidelines. Ensure that only serviceable parts with serviceable tags are stored in bonded warehouse.
- Compliance of SOPs/ TPM procedures pertaining to authorised access to Stock rooms / Warehouses. Ensure environmental control as per DGCA / TPM guidelines in Stock Rooms /Warehouse. Ensure that the parameters for environmental control like temperature and Humidity are timely recorded as per SOP.
- Maintain Stocks safely & in good condition as per manufacturer’s guidelines, by taking all the precautions to ensure that they don’t suffer from damage, pilferage & deterioration.
- Ensure storage of Items in stock room as per Manufacturer guidelines and MSDS sheets.
- All Issuances & Receipts of Material as per established SOPs. Ensure that all the material transactions from stock rooms are properly captured/ recorded in the system (AMOS).
- Shelf Life Control: Ensure that the stored aircraft parts do not exceed their authorized shelf life as captured in AMOS and are removed from shelf before its expiry.
- Ensure that all the material movements IN-OUT of Stock rooms are authorised as per the established SOPs.
- Ensure compliance of SOPs for issuance of Consignment stocks as per contractual agreements and principles of FIFO are followed.
- Scrutiny of material consumption captured thru’ pick-slips. Ensure proper booking of material consumption for its utilization against respective Work order in AMOS. Verification of Work-orders & Pick-slips.
- Tool & equipment management. Ensure that the Tools do not exceed their Calibration/ periodic check due dates as captured in AMOS and are removed from shelf/ tool room before the due dates. Such tools and equipment are appropriately placarded with DONOT USE Tags.
- Ensure the availability of updated copy of TEM / Tool bulletins.
- Timely Material & logistics Support to BMD for successful execution of planned/ Un-planned tasks.
- Periodic Stock checks / verifications (Daily/ Quarterly / annual audits) and resolution of discrepancies.
- Forward invoices to GBP for timely payment action after verification of services or work done, maintaining records & follow ups.
- Compliance of PLM circulars & TPM procedures.
- Any other work assigned by Sr. Manager – PLM / Director – PLM
Steps to Apply for INDIGO Job Openings 2022:
- Refer to our job website – careers.goindigo.in or goindigo.app.param.ai for official job postings”
- Check the Openings page and click “Junior Technical Officer – PLM (Warehouse & Store);Anywhere in India location link.
- Check the eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “Apply Online” option and fill the require details.
- Upload the mention documents.
- Submit the application form and click “download” option.
- Take a print out for reference.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have possess DGCA approved AME Diploma OR B. Tech (aeronautical)
2-3 years in aviation; if the last employer is an unscheduled airline- 2-3 years of experience
The Job locations for the post is anywhere in India