INDIGO Airlines Recruitment 2022 Out; Interview Only | Graduates Alert!! Officer – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security & Officer/ Executive – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security – KAR South posts to be filled in INDIGO Airlines. Notification released and vacancies announced on the official site. Candidates can download the official notification and check eligibility apply for the posts soon from July 8th 2022 onwards. Delhi, Mysuru, Bengaluru, Mangaluru is the job location. Check details here.
INDIGO Careers 2022 | INDIGO Airlines Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
|Name of the Board||INDIGO Airlines|
|Position||Officer – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security& Officer/ Executive – Customer Service/ Ramp/ Security – KAR South|
|Posted Date||July 8th 2022|
|Organization||Airport Operations & Customer Services|
|Business Unit||Terminal Services|
|Location||Delhi, Mysuru, Bengaluru, Mangaluru|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job ID||23182& 23182|
INDIGO Airlines Job Vacancy 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have possessGraduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. Result awaited and exam-pending candidates are not eligible.
Desirable: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
- Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
- No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
- 0 – 7 Year’s Experience Required
- a) For Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
- b) For Security – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
- c) For Ramp – Adaptable to all weather conditions, Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
- a) For Customer Service – Well versed in Customer Dealing
- b) For Security – BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background
- c) For Ramp – Load & Trim License, 12th Science Background
Screeners & Basic Avsec certification preferred
INDIGO Airport Job Vacancy 2022 Age Limit:
Candidates should have Age criteria min 18 to max 27 Years only
Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
INDIGO Job Vacancy 2022 Primary Responsibility:
You will be responsible for implementation of security policy and procedures laid down by the Company.
- To secure
- Safe operation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Team efficiency
- Cost control
- Secure good working atmosphere and environment
Manage safe and secure operations in accordance with security program and applicable procedures.
INDIGO Vacancy 2022 Purpose:
To carry out safe and secure on time operations in accordance with the ground operations manual and all applicable procedures.
INDIGO Job 2022 Functional Responsibilities:
- Maintain standards as per Company requirements
- Ensure effective threat assessment and response capability
- Achieve department goals and follow up
- Perform duties as per the Security Programme.
- Maintain performance standards and follow up with your shift
- Monitor continuously the Quality System and the level of conformance
- Secure quality levels
- Optimize resource
- Aware of Emergency Response Procedures, rules and regulations
- Acquire and maintain necessary skills required to perform job functions
- Maintain work procedures as per company requirements
- Carry out development dialogue with the Team leaders
- Control theft and pilferage of company property
INDIGO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
IndiGo does not charge any money for interviews or recruitment. All communications related to Offer Letters will be sent from official IndiGo email ids only. (For example: [email protected])
INDIGO Careers 2022 Interview Details?
Date of Interview – 15th July (Friday)
Kindly mention Application ID at the top of your CV during the time of Interview.
The following are the documents (photocopy) required to be carried by the candidates:
- Passport 2019 onwards or latest Police clearance letter 2022
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card with date of birth clearly mentioned
- Degree certificate (only graduates with degree certificates are eligible)
- Aviation Experience candidates – relieving letter, AEP surrender copy and latest payslips.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Job locations for the post is Delhi, Mysuru, Bengaluru, Mangaluru
Candidates should have possess Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo. Result awaited and exam-pending candidates are not eligible.
The candidates should have 0-7 experience